PDA

View Full Version : Man's Limitations [moved]

bad bob
07-21-2006, 04:50 PM
Thanks Laura, fer the offer but faux teeth never seem to fit well fer me. Polident is no help. I would need implants, and I can't afford an arm or a leg right now.
The icons, logos, and whizpappies you come up are amazing. Do you have stock in a clip-art CD plant?
bb.

LauraA
07-21-2006, 05:02 PM
whew gimme a minute to catch my breath.....the moved winded me.
If I tell you my source for whizpappies, I'd have to kill ya

bad bob
07-21-2006, 05:17 PM
whew gimme a minute to catch my breath.....the moved winded me.
If I tell you my source for whizpappies, I'd have to kill ya

Ok, but ya better hire someone, so's yer hands are clean. Also, there may already be plans to de-place me, in which case, you'd save yerself the 21.55 cents "erasure fee".
Actually I didn't really need the name of the source.
Jes wondrin' which of the 3,000,000,000,002 methods of clip-art or..? you employ.
bbb.

High Desert Drifter
07-21-2006, 05:35 PM
I like the one of the cow jumping rope... reminds me of my "X" when she went on a diet. hehe

LauraA
07-21-2006, 05:37 PM
actually, I gave up surfing the web for clipart and smileys. I found out through experience visiting some of those freebie clipart sites is the best way to get a nasty virus or pick up some equally nasty spyware. When I was first putting my own web pages together, I was always looking for appropriate art to go on them. My poor computer got so infected, it took a pro to get it straightened out. I rely on one or two secure links for my "art" work, fortunately, they're pretty complete.

LauraA
07-21-2006, 05:43 PM
I like the one of the cow jumping rope... reminds me of my "X" when she went on a diet. hehe

LOL shame shame shame....

Yes, I've seen your car keys, I'm hiding them now :p

brian10x
07-21-2006, 07:22 PM
Who do I complain to?

I object to my post being sent to "other" ****.

I posted about looking for the BD mine, how I tried to find it, and the so called "backdoors" I discovered.

I posted it appropriately in the ghost town directions folder.

I know I'm sort of the soiled pants pariah around here, but give the bald freak a break, ok?

:mad: :mad: :confused:

bad bob
07-21-2006, 08:10 PM
Monsieur Brian
Perhaps I should'a axed yor permission, but "felt" the off-topic msgs should be moved.

Now you can go to either one of the [2 gates] and post away, tho if ye post the Off-T ones above, ye do this at yer own peril.

AND, you can still opt to complain to the forum relocation dept., so
you really have a win-win-win.

brian10x
07-22-2006, 01:26 AM
Monsieur Brian
Perhaps I should'a axed yor permission, but "felt" the off-topic msgs should be moved.

Now you can go to either one of the [2 gates] and post away, tho if ye post the Off-T ones above, ye do this at yer own peril.

AND, you can still opt to complain to the forum relocation dept., so
you really have a win-win-win.

Thank you. I am so relieved. I'll try to stay on topic.

I'll be back. I'm headed off to the poultry molesting forum.
:mad: :mad: :confused: