PDA

View Full Version : How about a notice to newbies?

LauraA
07-23-2006, 12:42 PM
I would like to suggest inserting some sort of notice to people who are in process of signing up as new members, that this forum is NOT intended for use by those searching for paranormal/haunted houses/Gravity Hill/I wanna be scared/thrill seekers.
Thank you in advance for your consideration.

bad bob
07-23-2006, 01:15 PM
I would like to suggest inserting some sort of notice to people who are in process of signing up as new members, that this forum is NOT intended for use by those searching for paranormal/haunted houses/Gravity Hill/I wanna be scared/thrill seekers.

XLNT idea Laura....
I'll 2nd that.
bb.

brian10x
07-23-2006, 06:47 PM

EXTREMELY good idea, Laura. All this heat hasn't yet cooked your brains.

coolguy0621
07-23-2006, 10:47 PM
You guys forgot this isn't a Democracy. Gt.com doesn't have time to manage its self, and he or they will not let anyone else do it eather. Alot of people have offered to help, so don't waist your breath!!!

LauraA
07-24-2006, 03:08 AM
Andy,
It's not an easy thing as you know keeping everyone happy on a board such as this. There's always fighting and disagreements among the rank and file. It's human nature.
I know if this forum and the site attached to it, were my baby, I would have problems enlisting help with it. It would take very little to damage or destroy what's been a labor of love for a lot of years.

brian10x
07-24-2006, 04:42 AM
Andy, if you are gonna shout, at least use spell-check.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

bad bob
07-24-2006, 05:55 PM
Hey I thought the fonts got bigger than this, but I guess Cool punched up the largest one. Rats. Maybe if I import this into Paint, I can enlarge it so each letter fills one of these text boxes. Whewee, man is that livin' or not?
bb.

GaryB
07-24-2006, 08:07 PM
http://smilies.vidahost.com/ups/chaos/big1.gif

GaryB
07-24-2006, 08:08 PM
Wait. Waaaaaiiiiit.

GaryB
07-24-2006, 08:08 PM
http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/chapel/bigfrogs/bigtongue.gif

brian10x
07-25-2006, 04:30 AM
Hey I thought the fonts got bigger than this, but I guess Cool punched up the largest one. Rats. Maybe if I import this into Paint, I can enlarge it so each letter fills one of these text boxes. Whewee, man is that livin' or not?
bb.
Huh??:confused: :confused: :confused: :mad:

LauraA
07-25-2006, 06:50 AM
haven't you ever heard, "everything in moderation"? Anyway, it's not the size of the font, it's the impact behind the words.