PDA

View Full Version : Cemetery Dawson New Mexico

Ghosttowns.com
06-23-1998, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Mike B

: Where might I find any listing of people burried at Dawson New Mexico cemetery.I am looking for Francisco Esparza believed to have died in Dawson 1920-1930

Ghosttowns.com
09-16-1998, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by Nancy

: : Where might I find any listing of people burried at Dawson New Mexico cemetery.I am looking for Francisco Esparza believed to have died in Dawson 1920-1930
: Try contacting an area historical society...there is usually on in most counties...you could also try visiting some of the wesites for genealogy...they might be able to tell you if there are any historical societies for that county. There are some early records for counties in New Mexico. (Territory) and also census records. What county is Dawson, New Mexico in? With a date, and county I might be able to help.
: Good Hunting!
: Nancy

Ghosttowns.com
09-22-1998, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Ray

:
: : : Where might I find any listing of people burried at Dawson New Mexico cemetery.I am looking for Francisco Esparza believed to have died in Dawson 1920-1930
: : Try contacting an area historical society...there is usually on in most counties...you could also try visiting some of the wesites for genealogy...they might be able to tell you if there are any historical societies for that county. There are some early records for counties in New Mexico. (Territory) and also census records. What county is Dawson, New Mexico in? With a date, and county I might be able to help.
: : Good Hunting!
: : Nancy

: Have a freind whos father (Martin Regner) was buried in Dawson in 1928. Have px of tombstone. Am seeking any additional info.

Ghosttowns.com
02-07-2000, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by George W. Makris

: : : Where might I find any listing of people burried at Dawson New Mexico cemetery.I am looking for Francisco Esparza believed to have died in Dawson 1920-1930

:

: :::::Try the following site:

: http://c-23.rootsweb.com/usgenweb/archives/nm/colfax/cemeteries/dawson.txt

: You will indeed find a Frank Espaeza listed...probably an incorrect spelling due to the condition of the tombstone marker.

: You can also try this site for more info on the location of the cemetery.

: www.ghosttowns.com/states/nm/dawson.html

: Hope you find what you need...I lost my grandfather and granduncle in the 1913 blast.

: George W. Makris

: giorgiomak@aol.