PDA

View Full Version : Tombstone Trip

Ghosttowns.com
09-26-1999, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Levi Garrett

: I'm making my first ghost town trip this December. My cousin Coach Bodie and Texas Jess are going to show me the ropes down in Tombstone. I've got a serious mean-on, and can't wait till our plane departes. They better have a "town to tough to die for" burger ready when I get there.

Ghosttowns.com
09-26-1999, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by CoachBodie

: : I'm making my first ghost town trip this December. My cousin Coach Bodie and Texas Jess are going to show me the ropes down in Tombstone. I've got a serious mean-on, and can't wait till our plane departes. They better have a "town to tough to die for" burger ready when I get there.

: Go Levi...I'm glad to see you are excited!!! I can't wait too!!! Hopefully, we'll see the Swamper!!!

Ghosttowns.com
09-28-1999, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by texas jess...

: : : I'm making my first ghost town trip this December. My cousin Coach Bodie and Texas Jess are going to show me the ropes down in Tombstone. I've got a serious mean-on, and can't wait till our plane departes. They better have a "town to tough to die for" burger ready when I get there.

: : Go Levi...I'm glad to see you are excited!!! I can't wait too!!! Hopefully, we'll see the Swamper!!!

: """"levi garrett? i thought you were big minny??? i too have a "mean-on" about our upcoming trip. we'll have to try and find ringo's grave and also get that "town too tough to die" burger. i had it last year and finished it. i received a bottle of hot sauce for doing it. it's tough, but i think you can do it; seeing that you can put away a couple of "ore carts" in one sitting!!!

Ghosttowns.com
09-28-1999, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by steve in so az

: You might try the ribs at Big Nose Kates. You won't be disappointed ! Also, Bisbee,Az is only a short drive south of Tombstone and has a lot of old western mining sites, particularly a huge, huge open pit right along the highway. Steve in so az