PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Brian10X

LauraA
09-07-2006, 04:34 AM
Happy Birthday Brian, wherever you are. :)

SASHA
09-07-2006, 08:35 AM
Best wishes on your special day, HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Goat
09-07-2006, 02:26 PM
Happy B-Day, Brian! Hope you find the Black Diamond, old fella...:D

Sincerely,

Goat

High Desert Drifter
09-07-2006, 03:44 PM
You mean if I would have told the truth on the birthday question when I signed up for the forum that you guys would have told me happy b-day?

I guess it pays to be honest...

old judge
09-07-2006, 04:09 PM
I think Brian's off poutin' somewhere. That's a shame. I was really interested in seein' what he was doin'. and in his serious input to this site. I could have done without some of his posts, mainly cause I suspect there are those more sensitive than I who enjoy this site. Fact is, I don't miss Brian, but I do miss Sausage. When is Sausage's birthday. OJ

Flatiron
09-07-2006, 05:39 PM
I gotta agree with OJ on this one. I enjoyed Brian's pursuit of the Black Diamond, and most of the humerous posts. I could do without the crappy pants posts, and the naked fat guys, though. AND, Sausage seems to be quite the character. Maybe Brian will come back to the table someday. Oh, and Happy Birthday! :p :p

GaryB
09-07-2006, 07:02 PM
You mean if I would have told the truth on the birthday question when I signed up for the forum that you guys would have told me happy b-day?

I guess it pays to be honest...

Probably not :p

And Happy B-Day *cough* Brian *cough* ;)

Pnx Jay
09-07-2006, 08:19 PM
Gee, Brian left the same time as I joined....
No, I am definately feeling like me.
This thread made me go to look at my profile and see if I entered my B-day, which I did. I noticed this note in the B-day date profile edit area:

Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.
I sure am glad my date doesn't change often, I'd never remember to contact the Administrator!

Jay

tucson_tumbleweed
09-07-2006, 08:34 PM
As some of you already know, I've had the misfortune of crossing paths with this sick, perverted individual. Tucson is still a small(ish) town.

He is in no way deserving of any "happy birthdays" or kind wishes of any type. This individual has far more mental and emotional "issues" than I should list here.

He had a lot of you fooled into thinking it was all a prank or just a sick joke. What he posted was more real than you want to know.

As we have mutual friends I am able to keep tabs on the fellow.

From what I hear, he got into an altercation at a Circle K that landed him in the pokey for a short stint. Something to do with a sick comment about "which is the gayest slurpee flavor". Truckers don't take kindly to sickos.

The short, harsh dose of reality away from his little world, away from the prescription medication and Jack Daniels (Didn't know about that, did ya?) apparenty has encouraged him towards redemtion and a cleaner life. One can only hope.

Please don't pity him, or wish him well. He deserves whatever the world can dish out. I'll keep you posted if I hear anything further.

High Desert Drifter
09-07-2006, 09:22 PM
"which is the gayest slurpee flavor".

Oh my!!! Not the slurpees....

Actually, If I had to guess, I would say Banana?

GaryB
09-07-2006, 10:25 PM

Pina colada

tucson_tumbleweed
09-08-2006, 04:16 AM

Oh my!!! Not the slurpees....

I don't think its appropriate to make those types of disgusting jokes here. I think the fact that Brian did it so often almost made it acceptable. Now that he is gone, I hope those types of perverted references will come to a stop.

That said, I'm sure you meant no harm by your comment.

coolguy0621
09-08-2006, 06:06 AM
Ok Brian cut the crap..........
No one told you to leave, you just changed names on your own. Fact is you had some interesting explorations, and by reading what everyone posted up here, other people enjoyed you adventures as well. I think you get what not to post so just stay away from that, like you are now and there will be no drama anymore,...........cool?

old judge
09-08-2006, 03:46 PM
TW: Did I miss something??? Is Coolguy now a moderator???? Whoa......Cool guy, whatever I said to offend you, it must have been my attack dog, Depity shurff. He will git on this computer and do some stuff that really concerns me but I assure you, I'm already in bed. Really. REALLY. OJ

High Desert Drifter
09-08-2006, 06:51 PM
I don't think its appropriate to make those types of disgusting jokes here. I think the fact that Brian did it so often almost made it acceptable. Now that he is gone, I hope those types of perverted references will come to a stop.

That said, I'm sure you meant no harm by your comment.

No harm meant... Just a kinda... a guess towards the question? As a matter of fact, I have'nt had a slurpee since you brought it up.

LauraA
09-08-2006, 07:04 PM
I have'nt had a slurpee since you brought it up.

I can't bear the thought of a Slurpee addict going through the pangs of withdrawal, here ya go Drifter. ;)

High Desert Drifter
09-08-2006, 09:18 PM
I can't bear the thought of a Slurpee addict going through the pangs of withdrawal, here ya go Drifter. ;)

Yehaa, that sucker could last me a whole day on the trail if I could figure out how to transport it...

GaryB
09-08-2006, 09:49 PM
Andy, congratulations on your promotion.

TW

Wow, I missed that earlier. Guess we have to show him the secret handshake now huh?

Flatiron
09-09-2006, 04:07 AM
GaryB......Would that be the double knuckle bump, single palm slide, thumb twist, and high 5 handshake? It's been awhile:eek:

old judge
09-09-2006, 05:39 AM
Could this be the Peter Principle raisin' it's ugly head? OJ

LauraA
09-09-2006, 07:30 AM
Could this be the Peter Principle raisin' it's ugly head? OJ

Sounds to me more like The Peter Pan Syndrome :rolleyes:

High Desert Drifter
09-09-2006, 09:13 AM
Na... I thing its the Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater Affect?...

GaryB
09-09-2006, 12:33 PM
Too many Peter's for me :eek:

NWNative
09-09-2006, 04:46 PM
Peter, Peter, Slurpee eater.

High Desert Drifter
09-09-2006, 05:20 PM
peter peter slurpee eater, had a thirst so he was eager
so he went to 7-11, pulled the lever and oh thank heaven
but when his flavor was out, there was no time to pout
so he decided on Banana, changed his name to Savana,
and now his friends say there is no doubt...