PDA

View Full Version : abandoned mines rappelling exploration southern cal

pfs78
02-04-2007, 11:38 PM
hey guys im new this forum so if my question don't apply my bad...
friends and i are looking for some abandonded mines in southern california relitivly close to orange county 2 hours or so max away. were looking for some mines that are good for for regulare exploration and some rappelling. fairly easy to find would be ideal! any ideas at all really work for me. i know of calico has many and i heard of alvord mine witch i believe is right up the way from calico but i cant seem to find enough info on how to get there or what kind of mines are available for what we want to do. thanks

brian10x
02-05-2007, 04:10 AM
hey guys im new this forum so if my question don't apply my bad...
friends and i are looking for some abandonded mines in southern california relitivly close to orange county 2 hours or so max away. were looking for some mines that are good for for regulare exploration and some rappelling. fairly easy to find would be ideal! any ideas at all really work for me. i know of calico has many and i heard of alvord mine witch i believe is right up the way from calico but i cant seem to find enough info on how to get there or what kind of mines are available for what we want to do. thanks
Cool. One question, though. What is it of yours that is bad? Sorry to hear it.

Flatiron
02-05-2007, 04:29 AM
Punckuation, Punctuation, Punkuaytion, . Oops! :o Maybe grammer?:(