PDA

View Full Version : My 649th post

bad bob
03-30-2007, 02:22 PM
What's my prize? Did I win?
Las Vegas awaits me. Lottery? Mega Jackpot? Free buffet? Slurpee? Nothing?
I win nothing? c@*^%$**
RATS! :mad:

LauraA
03-30-2007, 04:18 PM
..........:D

bad bob
03-30-2007, 05:06 PM
..........:D

Yea
I'll take it. I'd like to thank God, my parents, LauraA, the academy, and both of my fans...ooops just make that "my fan"...ooops better yet, just strike that last part after academy. :o

GaryB
03-30-2007, 11:12 PM
You won a free kick in the butt. :D

GaryB
03-30-2007, 11:39 PM
BTW notice anything.....different? :p

speedy
03-31-2007, 05:42 AM
You'r a winner, BB.......

bad bob
03-31-2007, 08:46 AM
Hey alright Gary I win a free kick in the.....whoa wait, hold on now...I can get that here anytime. Thanks anyway. :mad:

bad bob
03-31-2007, 08:52 AM
Tanks Speedy.
Seems like only yesterday when I had 649 posts. This reverse universe is awesome.
Can't wait to get to #1. :)
Shhhh, just don't tell LauraA...she's still over there---------------------->

LauraA
03-31-2007, 06:43 PM
<-----------------No, I'm over here BUMPING :D

bad bob
03-31-2007, 07:14 PM
Porque? Que es esso usted mean? Que es this "boomping" por que habla usted? Esta aqui------->? Esta over there? <----------------Senorita Laura, donde esta verdad? No es possible por usted living en reverse universidad!

TheCrow
03-31-2007, 08:22 PM
Is there a record number of posts somewhere? :D

GaryB
03-31-2007, 09:11 PM
Is there a record number of posts somewhere? :D

In the menu above (toward the top of each page), click "Members list". Then when it loads the list, click "posts" and it will load them from greatest to least. Officially, ghosttowns.com has the most, but only because when the forums moved to these boards, they loaded all the old message board info into this one and got credit for them to that account name. Laura holds the most legit, ie., the most "posted".

I cleaned out a bunch of "bump" posts the other night, so Bob and a few others "lost" in their counts. Seems Bad B was a bumping fool so he took a beatin' :D

But I've taken a huge chunk (IIRC around 700 posts so far) out of Todd's (ghosttowns.com) too, cleaning out old spam, double posts, etc from the transfer, so Bob can't feel too bad :p

bad bob
03-31-2007, 09:22 PM
In the menu above (toward the top of each page), click "Members list". Then when it loads the list, click "posts" and it will load them from greatest to least. Officially, ghosttowns.com has the most, but only because when the forums moved to these boards, they loaded all the old message board info into this one and got credit for them to that account name. Laura holds the most legit, ie., the most "posted".

I cleaned out a bunch of "bump" posts the other night, so Bob and a few others "lost" in their counts. Seems Bad B was a bumping fool so he took a beatin' :D

But I've taken a huge chunk (IIRC around 700 posts so far) out of Todd's (ghosttowns.com) too, cleaning out old spam, double posts, etc from the transfer, so Bob can't feel too bad :p

Thanks GB
I don't. :)

There was one spammer about 5-6 months ago that would see me bumping him off, up and down the "stairs", and was putting them back on as fast as I bumped him off. That SOB really fired me up, so I kept after him till he went away.
I musta had at least 21 bumps in that series alone. :eek:

GaryB
04-01-2007, 12:53 AM
Yeah, you'll be back up to 649 soon enough. Heck, I even dumped some of mine :o

LauraA
04-01-2007, 04:25 AM
Porque? Que es esso usted mean? Que es this "boomping" por que habla usted? Esta aqui------->? Esta over there? <----------------Senorita Laura, donde esta verdad? No es possible por usted living en reverse universidad!

<------I'm a "lefty" :p

Mi amigo, mal Bob, eres siempre un ganador sin importar el número de los postes que tienes.:)

bad bob
04-01-2007, 10:26 AM
<------I'm a "lefty" :p

Mi amigo, mal Bob, eres siempre un ganador sin importar el número de los postes que tienes.:)

Ohhhh te agradece tanto por que sentimiento. Ésa era mismo clase de ti. Bebo una tostada a ti, a Ralph, y a Schnauzer snappy. :)

LauraA
04-01-2007, 12:56 PM
Bailey te saluda también.:D

brian10x
04-01-2007, 03:04 PM

Ahh! Coquisto ma no lono canno de freno luk mukka moo denado rupoodo! Ya, ya und gretoskin ne igntwum reto reto la francisco poop de la hoya. Wado und de may, pednacho! Wado wad, und oopo santorvoyda burrito no cheeso. :)

bad bob
04-01-2007, 03:29 PM
Ahh! Coquisto ma no lono canno de freno luk mukka moo denado rupoodo! Ya, ya und gretoskin ne igntwum reto reto la francisco poop de la hoya. Wado und de may, pednacho! Wado wad, und oopo santorvoyda burrito no cheeso. :)

I don't quite recognize the language B10X...maybe Sperman? :confused:

LauraA
04-01-2007, 04:10 PM
I don't quite recognize the language B10X...maybe Sperman? :confused:

It makes perfect sense to me.:rolleyes: Dontcha speak Rushgermaxaskin?
:p

bad bob
04-01-2007, 05:29 PM
It makes perfect sense to me.:rolleyes: Dontcha speak Rushgermaxaskin?
:p

Oh...that's what it is!
When I put it thru the generic translator, it started smokin', spittin', coughin', and carryin' on jes awful. I'll try runnin' it thru the RGM translator, thanx fer clearin' that up. :D

GaryB
04-13-2007, 01:17 PM
Hey Bob........

Happy 656th post! :p

bad bob
04-13-2007, 04:36 PM
Hey Bob........

Happy 656th post! :p

Gee thanks Gar. You and Laura passed me by like I was in reverse. :( Wait...hmmm, maybe I was in reverse. I gotta get this trans looked at. :D

GaryB
04-13-2007, 09:30 PM
Well I've been registered longer than you two; and you have almost caught me, and Laura blazed by me like she was in need of a restroom. So maybe I'm the one lagging :p

LauraA
04-14-2007, 05:12 AM
Laura blazed by me like she was in need of a restroom.:p

Looks like my secret is out.:o :D

bad bob
04-14-2007, 09:15 AM

Looks like my secret is out.

Outstanding icon Laurie. :)

I think you custom design each one to fit the occasion. Amazing.

LauraA
04-14-2007, 02:00 PM
Thanks Baddie Bobbie. They're not original, just a few good sites with a lot of choices. 816