PDA

View Full Version : Hey, are you guys always this friendly???

SkyStone
04-23-2007, 06:09 AM
Ok, so maybe it wasn't a brilliant question; had I been able to get the search function to work yesterday I would have tried to answer it on my own.

Still, a "Hello" from someone to a new member is usually customary I would think.
:confused:

Have any of you done any so-called "squatting" on abandoned land or property?

There are obviously loads of small towns that are close to being, but entirely, ghost towns where a person could live very inexpensively and off the beaten path. This doesn't seem to be an unattainable goal by any means.

One of my long-time goals has been to "Walk off the face of the map", (so to speak).

In addition to ghost towns, I have an interest in turquoise, Native American jewelry and off-grid living.

It would be nice to hear from someone.

Thanks very much!

Mary, aka SkyStone

LauraA
04-23-2007, 06:23 AM
Still, a "Hello" from someone to a new member is usually customary I would think.
:confused:

Mary, aka SkyStone

Mary, check your other post. I was responding to it while you were writing this. You posted your initial question on the weekend, that's probably why you didn't receive a response right away. The weather is nice and I would imagine most people aren't spending as much time on the computer. (it's more fun to be out ghost towning)
This forum has a friendly, knowledgeable bunch of people.

SkyStone
04-23-2007, 06:40 AM
I really appreciate the response! :)

Mary

speedy
04-23-2007, 10:53 AM
Welcome,Sky.....Speedy

SkyStone
04-23-2007, 11:21 AM
I'm glad I found this place! :D

bad bob
04-23-2007, 01:27 PM
Mary, This forum has a friendly, knowledgeable bunch of people.

That is, with the exception of one, possibly two :rolleyes: members here. Their names escape me right now, but ......I'm pretty sure the "other" one lives in Tucson. :D

BADbob

SkyStone
04-23-2007, 02:00 PM
Bob, you mean there are other Bad guys on this board? Oh my! ;)

bad bob
04-23-2007, 02:04 PM
Bob, you mean there are other Bad guys on this board? Oh my! ;)

As Sgt Schultze said
"I KNOW NUTHING, I SEE NUTHING"....

SkyStone
04-23-2007, 02:39 PM
;) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!