PDA

View Full Version : Covina - Zelda's Lagend

SUPERSTEVE9219
06-23-2007, 02:48 PM
I was planing on going here, I think I been in the right general place but has anyone been there? And could someone tell me exactly where it is?

California - Covina - Zelda's Lagend - In the Early 1900's a young girl arond 15 was kidnaped and taken to an underground tunnel by a cult. The cult sacraficed her latter that night in the end of the tunnel. No-one has ever made it to the end of the tunnel and if they have they never came out. The legend is of you make it to the end the girl Zelda will sacrafice you to.

GaryB
06-23-2007, 05:45 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but I'd hate to be sacraficed by a lagend. I say stey awai!

bad bob
06-24-2007, 08:12 AM
I was planing on going here, I think I been in the right general place but has anyone been there? And could someone tell me exactly where it is?

According to Webster's.
Lagan also Lagend: debris washed up from the sea. Or: goods thrown into the sea with a buoy attached so that they may be found again.

SUPERNINTENDO202
10-31-2007, 09:50 PM
SUPERSTEVE9219 you are such a noob that tunnel is retarded **** that danm cult.... =]

Flatiron
11-01-2007, 03:47 AM
I daffinetlee ain't goin ito a retarded tunnel, thats for sur. Bad things ken happen in retarded tuinnels man. By tha way, how duz anybudee know if shees in the "end" of the tunnel if nobudee has evr ben there?:o

SUPERNINTENDO202
11-01-2007, 10:42 AM
ok its haunted ooohhh hhhooo its so scary you dont even know me and supersteve went your just a big scardiy cat. =P you wish you could go. it is so haunted its super scary trust me...... on the real thought nothing will happen

bad bob
11-01-2007, 04:00 PM
ok its haunted ooohhh hhhooo its so scary you dont even know me and supersteve went your just a big scardiy cat. =P you wish you could go. it is so haunted its super scary trust me...... on the real thought nothing will happen

Hiya Flat...do you know what language this is? I know it's missing some punctuation, but the last phrase is.... well, can you translate "on the real thought nothing will happen" :D

SUPERNINTENDO202
11-01-2007, 09:39 PM
Hiya Flat...do you know what language this is? I know it's missing some punctuation, but the last phrase is.... well, can you translate "on the real thought nothing will happen" :D
foo that means "seriously nothing bad will happen"

mainmanwalkin
11-01-2007, 10:03 PM
California - Covina - Zelda's Lagend - In the Early 1900's a young girl arond 15 was kidnaped and taken to an underground tunnel by a cult. The cult sacraficed her latter that night in the end of the tunnel. No-one has ever made it to the end of the tunnel and if they have they never came out. The legend is of you make it to the end the girl Zelda will sacrafice you to.

Is that the basis for the Legend of Zelda Nintendo game???

Gravelrash
11-01-2007, 10:18 PM

Not only punctuation that's missing, Bob!:rolleyes:

Superinuendo, go here. (http://www.engrish.com/) You'll be right at home.

bad bob
11-01-2007, 10:36 PM
foo that means "seriously nothing bad will happen"

Foo? Oh you mean Fu Man Chu? (Not fool!)

But too late on the phrase. Something bad has already happened! :p

LOL Pete, you know I agree with ya. :)

Gravelrash
11-02-2007, 02:00 AM
Foo? Oh you mean Fu Man Chu? (Not fool!)

But too late on the phrase. Something bad has already happened! :p

LOL Pete, you know I agree with ya. :)

Like the Engrish website, mate? Priceless, eh?
Here's my current favorite.

Joel
07-13-2008, 06:11 PM
Looks like Superinuendo202, the GrandFoo Master made it to the end of the tunnel and was sacrificed to the cult of spelling purists. Another birthday shot to heck...:D

GaryB
07-13-2008, 10:48 PM
I was thinking he was a fan of the Foo Fighters.

teds280z
07-14-2008, 01:16 PM
Hey you know that those video games are bad for you.:p

kido15
10-25-2008, 09:43 AM

It's this is Wingate Park???

Rockcrusher
10-25-2008, 09:46 PM
I don't know Zelda from Covina but I did hook up with a Zelda in King's Cross, Sydney one time.

After that fiasco I wanted to sacrifice myself. :D

campp
10-26-2008, 04:03 AM
It's this is Wingate Park???

Nope, sorry, this is the Ghost Towns Forums.

bad bob
10-26-2008, 09:11 AM
I don't know Zelda from Covina but I did hook up with a Zelda in King's Cross, Sydney one time.

LOL RC.

Fiasco. That's spanish for "bride to be"? :p

Gravelrash
10-26-2008, 01:14 PM

Well, there goes the entire 5 year effort of the Australian Tourist Board!
Rockcrusher - it's usual practice for Zelda to pay YOU! A quant antipodean custom.

Rockcrusher
10-27-2008, 10:45 AM
Well, there goes the entire 5 year effort of the Australian Tourist Board!
Rockcrusher - it's usual practice for Zelda to pay YOU! A quant antipodean custom.

Never said any money changed hands . . . 'Sides, this happened over 10 years ago so the latest 5 year Ozzian Tourist Plan should be :cool:.

teds280z
10-27-2008, 11:36 AM
I think all of you have lost it, or you're speaking engrish or Marshin or whatever>:confused:

GaryB
10-27-2008, 02:35 PM
I think all of you have lost it, or you're speaking engrish or Marshin or whatever>:confused:

Spanglish.

xplor'npaul
10-28-2008, 08:05 AM
marshin???? I hit marshin on the table leg the other day...it hurt. so now I'm off to find Zelda,....she can cut marshin out and appease the tunnel ghosts. :cool:

lilhil79
11-25-2008, 09:02 AM
My husband and his brother had been in there many times when they were young. I told his what it says about people not making out and he cracked up. He told me they've made it to the end and that theres nothing there but graffitti, so it's just a story to scare you.:)

GaryB
11-25-2008, 10:22 AM
:mad: Great, go and ruin it for us

Blair Jett
01-02-2010, 04:34 AM
You will find the exact location of the tunnel at www.GhostHauntings.Org (http://www.GhostHauntings.Org) in the Haunted Locations index (California). But I wiuldn`t advise entering the tunnel.

Here is the Google Map corodinates
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&q=parks&near=West Covina, CA&fb=1&ll=34.092087,-117.870128&spn=0.000829,0.001824&t=h&z=19&om=1

(see where the big tree is creating a lot of shade in the map? In essence that shaded area is where the entrance is.)

Alex
04-05-2012, 04:11 PM
i used to live near wingate park were zeldas tunnel is at its real easy to find ive passed by it alot of times and its always closed.

Leticia
07-24-2012, 05:02 AM
I wish I had an opportunity to go there)
I have heard a lot of interesting things about the castle
but I still can't find a case to go there and have a good time)