PDA

View Full Version : How Often Do You See Signs Like This?

Toysx2
08-20-2007, 12:05 PM
Greetings!

I first saw these signs off the Upper Eagle Creek Road to Honeymoon Campground north of Morenci Arizona last Spring. The words in large print so caught my eye, that I had to stop and read the small type! Somehow the words just did not compute--were these a typo or had someone infiltrated the Forest Service? What in the heck was going on? I didn't take a photo so had no proof whenever I told someone and they looked at me like I was crazy.

Well yesterday, I was back in the area and they were still there!

LauraA
08-20-2007, 12:22 PM
These were taken atop Thompson Mesa on the way to Boyer Cabin. There are several others in our area, some saying WELCOME in big block letters, but I don't have photos. Maybe the forest service & game & fish has been infiltrated by kinder, gentler aliens? :eek:

GaryB
08-20-2007, 03:49 PM
The BLM, NDF and NFS here all have them, and have for quite some time. They have signs that say vehicles are either allowed on existing trails, or they are not allowed at all. Some that are only open to ATV's, horses, etc. are also signed as being so.

I used to have pics of roads with signs similar to the ones above, with rocks across the road around the Mojave Preserve areas. I'll have to find them.

The rocks were put there by the Sierra Club and removed by us, after we were told to by Rangers. The next time we came back, they were there again. So we took the rocks on a journey. We figure they can't fit any that are too big in their Prius's, so hopefully it'd take them awhile to cart some over.

Rattler
08-20-2007, 04:28 PM
The BLM, NDF and NFS here all have them, and have for quite some time. They have signs that say vehicles are either allowed on existing trails, or they are not allowed at all. Some that are only open to ATV's, horses, etc. are also signed as being so.

I used to have pics of roads with signs similar to the ones above, with rocks across the road around the Mojave Preserve areas. I'll have to find them.

The rocks were put there by the Sierra Club and removed by us, after we were told to by Rangers. The next time we came back, they were there again. So we took the rocks on a journey. We figure they can't fit any that are too big in their Prius's, so hopefully it'd take them awhile to cart some over.

As an avid 4x4 enthusiast I find it funny that none of the mentioned gov't groups would more than likely not do a thing to the greenies if they caught them putting the rocks in the way.

The MI DNR can't even tie their own shoes let alone tell you if a trail is OK to take or not. At least not get the same answer out of 2 different officers.

I got a pic here of a sign they placed on a trail showing that it can be used by all; ATVs, cycles, cars, etc. I don't think there are too many cars that would make it over the bumps in it to be honest.

LauraA
08-20-2007, 07:14 PM
Here's another less friendly sign you'll see out our way.

brian10x
08-20-2007, 08:47 PM
In my part of the state we have different signs:

Johnnie
08-21-2007, 07:54 AM
These were taken atop Thompson Mesa on the way to Boyer Cabin. There are several others in our area, some saying WELCOME in big block letters, but I don't have photos. Maybe the forest service & game & fish has been infiltrated by kinder, gentler aliens? :eek:

Back in the early 1960s when we made our monthly trips to the old mining town of Ransburg on 395, We always stop to get gas in the town of Boron and then head north up to Red Moutain, we always look over to the right and see Cuddyback Dry Lake off on the east side of our jeep and see red and white Goverment signs posted, that (did not say, do not enter) (Goverment Property ) all it said was (U S Goverment Gunnery Range) Enter at your own risk). But the signs just made us want to check it out all the more. and when we turned off and dove over the dirt roads we always found hundreds of empty machine gun shell caseings laying all over but as soon as we seen and herd low flying aircraft we always hitailed out to 395 and go on over to Randsburg where we sent the week end. Oh! the good old days Well thats our sign story.

Johnnie & Sheila.

danbo
08-23-2007, 07:53 AM

Here in I-Dee-Ho we have problems with folks gating public
access to make their own private hunting reserves, camping
grounds and dope farms. Some will post private property/no
trespassing signs miles from their own land to create the
illusion of private property when its not. We've even had miners
who thought that because they secured the right to placer mine,
they also had the right to fence rivers so rafters could not pass.:mad:

I spoke informally with the BLM and they told me on the QT
that if I find an illegally gated public road, and I could prove
it in court, I could use my winch to tear the gate off it's hinges.
DO NOT TRY THIS unless you have a gazillion dollars, a team
of attorneys and you are in the right. I carry a small Tupperware
container with a library of the BLM "land ownership" maps.
( add that to the equipment list on the other thread )
I expect that sooner or later someone is going to try and "bluff
me" concerning my being on their alleged private property. I will
pull out the map and have them show me their property line.
Ah, "the truth shall set you free"!

Note: In most cases, confrontation miles from cell towers, LEO’s
and ambulance service is a bad thing.:(

GaryB
08-23-2007, 08:19 AM
Northern Nevada has the same issues as well Dan. Especially in Elko County, where ranchers turn hunting guides during the season feel they can lock you out from the public access right of ways. I've done the same thing though, pull out a BLM map and ask for them to show me where their property line is. Then you have ranchers/cattlemen that have had their cattle shot at or killed, their gates left open, their fields torn up, etc. by jerk offs that call themselves hunters.

I can understand a few of them doing these things because not all hunters are gate and cattle friendly, butI try to be more descent than they are being and usually they leave me alone once they realize I'm not some average nit wit on his first hunting trip.

As far as the druggies, I have fortunately not had that run in experience yet. Though that is one reason why I am armed when out and about in the boonies. As bad as the meth heads are getting everywhere though, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I do.

bad bob
08-23-2007, 03:27 PM
Gary BBBBBB (and CG)
Have I told ya lately I think yer doin' jes a crackerjack job as (co) moderator along with the man about town "COOL GUY? :o

ghost_town_huntress
08-29-2007, 12:30 AM
I am constantly coming across public roads that have had these rocks placed across them so that cars can't drive through. I think it's so lame that people do that to try and stop traffic from going through. Usually here in Utah, it's the **** greenies pulling this crap. I just get out of the car and remove the rocks and drive through anyway.

Rachel in Utah ghost_town_huntress@yahoo.com

Rattler
08-29-2007, 04:15 AM
One of the guys in a 4x4 group I belong to just got the MI gov't to help him keep @ 7 unused road opened. The neighboring owners were the ones who kept blocking them. The local go'v told them they best not block them again and to learn where their property lines are.:)

Walkingsticks
11-10-2007, 12:17 PM
We have run into the same problem many times where the land belongs to the BLM, but there are locking gates with no tresspassing signs whereas the map says it is BLM land. And five days ago we came to a fence with no gate running across BLM property and a berm also blocking access of the road.

Once we decided we had had enough of the ranchers blocking pubic access, so we put crazy glue in their existing lock and placed a heavy duty lock of our own next to it.

Years ago in Oregon I went through a large open steel gate in my one ton truck that was in the national forrest and when I started back out I found I was locked in and note on the locked gate left there by a marijuana farmer calling me bad names for being in the area of his crop. So being I was twenty miles deep in the wilderness miles from home, I put a chain around the gate hoping to force the lock, but instead the three inch steel post was pulled out of the ground with a 150 pound ball of concrete attached to its bottom.
I continued backing up until I backed around a curve before releasing the chain, then I pushed the mangled gate to the edge of a deep revine, and then getting out of my truck I used a small log to pry it into the gorge. And upon leaving next to where the gate once stood I wrote on the back of the note (a piece of cardboard) the dope grower had originally left for me "Who is the a--hole now?" and placing it on atop a small stack of rocks in the middle of the road before driving on.

I came by a week later and the gate was still lying in the bottom of the revine.:mad:

brian10x
11-10-2007, 12:42 PM
We have run into the same problem many times where the land belongs to the BLM, but there are locking gates with no tresspassing signs whereas the map says it is BLM land. And five days ago we came to a fence with no gate running across BLM property and a berm also blocking access of the road.

Once we decided we had had enough of the ranchers blocking pubic access, so we put crazy glue in their existing lock and placed a heavy duty lock of our own next to it.

Years ago in Oregon I went through a large open steel gate in my one ton truck that was in the national forrest and when I started back out I found I was locked in and note on the locked gate left there by a marijuana farmer calling me bad names for being in the area of his crop. So being I was twenty miles deep in the wilderness miles from home, I put a chain around the gate hoping to force the lock, but instead the three inch steel post was pulled out of the ground with a 150 pound ball of concrete attached to its bottom.
I continued backing up until I backed around a curve before releasing the chain, then I pushed the mangled gate to the edge of a deep revine, and then getting out of my truck I used a small log to pry it into the gorge. And upon leaving next to where the gate once stood I wrote on the back of the note (a piece of cardboard) the dope grower had originally left for me "Who is the a--hole now?" and placing it on atop a small stack of rocks in the middle of the road before driving on.

I came by a week later and the gate was still lying in the bottom of the revine.:mad:

I admire your cojones! As heavily armed as I am, I've never had the guts to pull such a bold move.

Gravelrash
11-10-2007, 04:37 PM
I put a chain around the gate hoping to force the lock, but instead the three inch steel post was pulled out of the ground with a 150 pound ball of concrete attached to its bottom.

Classy!!! Give that man a beer!:D

mainmanwalkin
11-11-2007, 06:01 AM
Here's one I saw at the Kissimmee Prairie Preserve State Park, located next to the Avon Park Bombing Range. I'm glad they tell people if you find one of those 100 pound bombs not to pick it up. :D

Gravelrash
11-11-2007, 11:05 AM
Oh, that is brilliant!
I hate to say it, but....only in America! (And I mean that in the best possible way)
What a fantastic conundrum you people live in!

Totally off topic -

I've been tooling around Edwards AFB lately - I get distracted when I'm ghost-towning - and some of the "links" from GE about Edwards, etc....wow! No, I'm not an area 51 "nut"!! I just admire America's "can do - have done." Boy, what you people have done!! Astonishing.

America is the most amazing country on earth. You better look after it!

Tyroler
11-11-2007, 01:25 PM
Oh, that is brilliant!
I hate to say it, but....only in America! (And I mean that in the best possible way)
What a fantastic conundrum you people live in!

Totally off topic -

I've been tooling around Edwards AFB lately - I get distracted when I'm ghost-towning - and some of the "links" from GE about Edwards, etc....wow! No, I'm not an area 51 "nut"!! I just admire America's "can do - have done." Boy, what you people have done!! Astonishing.

America is the most amazing country on earth. You better look after it!
Where You from?

Gravelrash
11-11-2007, 03:15 PM
Australia, Tyroler. Not to be confused, as George Bush did recently, with Austria! Some minor differences.
Follow the Yellow Brick Road to Oz.

GaryB
11-12-2007, 06:22 PM
Australia, Tyroler. Not to be confused, as George Bush did recently, with Austria! Some minor differences.
Follow the Yellow Brick Road to Oz.

Wait, you mean Arnold Schwarzenegger isn't from Sydney? :rolleyes:

GaryB
11-12-2007, 06:22 PM
Here's one I saw at the Kissimmee Prairie Preserve State Park, located next to the Avon Park Bombing Range. I'm glad they tell people if you find one of those 100 pound bombs not to pick it up. :D

Those can be found around here too. The bombs I mean, not the signs ;)

Walkingsticks
11-16-2007, 09:39 PM
I admire your cojones! As heavily armed as I am, I've never had the guts to pull such a bold move.
Had no choice when one is locked inside a gate far up in the mountains miles from home. And yes I had a gun and could maybe shot the lock off, but my big Chevy opened the gate a lot easier and kept it open for others.
After that I started carrying a pass key that could open most any padlock.
Its called "bolt cutters.":p

ghost_town_huntress
11-17-2007, 11:22 PM
Or you can always purchase a good lock pick set or two like my husband!

Rachel in Utah ghost_town_huntress@yahoo.com
Had no choice when one is locked inside a gate far up in the mountains miles from home. And yes I had a gun and could maybe shot the lock off, but my big Chevy opened the gate a lot easier and kept it open for others.
After that I started carrying a pass key that could open most any padlock.
Its called "bolt cutters.":p

LauraA
11-18-2007, 06:38 AM
These signs are posted all around the areas and outside the mines near Workman Creek, the site of quite a few abandoned Uranium mines. Nice of them to warn us...I wonder if the local critters glow in the dark at night? :rolleyes:

Check out the colors in here, it even looks radioactive

speedy
11-18-2007, 07:44 AM
Wow, scares me and I'm fearless....Speedy

Gravelrash
11-18-2007, 12:12 PM
I might camp there, Laura. I could use a third limb.

By the way, what is that small, dark cylindrical object in the last photograph, do you know? Coke?

LauraA
11-18-2007, 12:25 PM
By the way, what is that small, dark cylindrical object in the last photograph, do you know? Coke?

It's an empty water bottle someone threw away .... they must been environmentalists. :D

Walkingsticks
11-18-2007, 02:30 PM
:confused: Is that really some one's leg or is just a stunt? We have come across uranium mines not knowing they were, but had a leary suspicion about them and left on our own. Since I once worked in a mine as a youth, I will go into abandoned mines only if I am sure they are safe, but if not I don't. Around here I have been in so many mines I can't count. We always take photos inside the mines and love to take pictures of the bats inside of them.
We look for snakes, but have never seen any inside of mines, but have been told others have seen balls of rattlesnakes in them all rolled together.

I have been going in mines actually since before I worked in them as it was required on our family's ranch growing up in Arizona when cattle would wander into them.

The one thing I will warn though, is never trust walking across boards over pits inside mines because even if they look stable they could suddenly give way and plunge you to your death hundreds of feet below you in sheer darkness. It happened to a 17 year old boy 16 years ago not far from here.

And never trust getting too close to open mine shafts as the soil can suddenly give way within eight feet of the pit and down you will go.

To test the depth of a shaft, throw a rock in it and count slowly; for every second the rock falls one hundred feet.

If you are inside of a mine and feel dizzy, leave immediately as that is mine gas and deadly.

If the roof looks unstable or beams overhead are cracked, get out as it could cave in.
And never make loud noises while inside of a mine because any vibrations can cause a cave in, especially in an old abandoned mine.

Also beware of lighting matches or bringing along a lantern as mine gas can cause an explosion.

Always bring an extra flashlight and extra batteries in case the first flashlight goes out.

LauraA
11-18-2007, 04:29 PM
Walkingsticks, It's only an old tree limb, although looking at it again...it does resemble a leg with a foot and some toes. :eek:
Thanks for the useful information regarding exploring abandoned mines.

mainmanwalkin
11-24-2007, 11:19 AM
Along Loop Road in the Everglades. I'm glad they care about the alligators safety and well being so much.

http://flickr.com/photos/21154890@N03/

mainmanwalkin
11-24-2007, 11:20 AM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2240/2060377260_5b7d314703.jpg?v=0

mainmanwalkin
11-24-2007, 11:22 AM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/21154890@N03/2060377260/

mainmanwalkin
11-24-2007, 11:30 AM
Remember everyone, when you visit the Everglades do not harass the alligators

Gravelrash
11-24-2007, 04:52 PM
People actually need signs to warn them about 'Gators?:confused:
Sheesh, one look is enough, surely?
I guess that provides the "Natural Selection" theory with a lot of validity.

GaryB
11-24-2007, 06:56 PM
I guess that provides the "Natural Selection" theory with a lot of validity.

Some time ago, the stupid realized they were slowly being eradicated from the planet (stupidity should be painful).

So they worked together to get a few of them elected to high office (don't under estimate the strength of stupid people in large groups).

Once in power, they passed new laws and ordinances that made the smart make signs to warn them, and give pointers to otherwise obvious issues so that they could survive (Preparation-H is non-edible).

So with less stupid dieing off, they were able to find other stupid to breed with, making little stupids, and thus increasing their numbers (someone needs to put chlorine in their gene pool).

So now with the number of stupid being so great, should any of them die from something that any smart would realize was bad, they all get together and fight till that issue is changed with the help of lawyers (like reclining and sleeping in the front seat of a moving vehicle and being injured in a car crash and not understanding how that could happen).

Or as Bill Engvall says, "Here's your sign".

Gravelrash
11-25-2007, 01:10 AM
Some time ago, the stupid realized they were slowly being eradicated from the planet (stupidity should be painful).

So they worked together to get a few of them elected to high office (don't under estimate the strength of stupid people in large groups).

Once in power, they passed new laws and ordinances that made the smart make signs to warn them, and give pointers to otherwise obvious issues so that they could survive (Preparation-H is non-edible).

So with less stupid dieing off, they were able to find other stupid to breed with, making little stupids, and thus increasing their numbers (someone needs to put chlorine in their gene pool).

So now with the number of stupid being so great, should any of them die from something that any smart would realize was bad, they all get together and fight till that issue is changed with the help of lawyers (like reclining and sleeping in the front seat of a moving vehicle and being injured in a car crash and not understanding how that could happen).

Tell me about it, Gary.
I'm in a real bad mood. The Stupids are having their day, here in Oz. They've just voted in a socialist party, the Australian Labor Party, ending 11 years of the best conservative Government we've had in living memory. The loonies are gloating and the future looks bleak.
I'm going on a 3 day drunk....If no-one's heard from me after that, change it to 4.

speedy
11-29-2007, 06:46 AM
There is no cure for Stupid.........Speedy

Gravelrash
11-29-2007, 09:49 PM
Here's a sign I'd like to see....

45-70Ranger
05-14-2008, 10:24 PM
:d Maybe this should be posted around Detroit.

Gravelrash
05-15-2008, 03:41 AM
:d Maybe this should be posted around Detroit.
Or Dearborn!

Joel
05-15-2008, 05:02 AM
The sign I see the most.
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c139/Joelfriday/CNF_052007_032.jpg

Rattler
05-15-2008, 05:20 AM

I highly recommend the movie "Idiocracy" by Mike Judge to you. I am sure you will love it!

speedy
05-15-2008, 05:46 AM
My doctor told me that ignorance is treatable, but stupid is incurable, permanent, and at times painful.....Speedy

GaryB
05-15-2008, 07:39 AM
And unfortunately my state is E.O.E., so we hire them by the handfuls :mad:

brian10x
05-15-2008, 05:54 PM
And unfortunately my state is E.O.E., so we hire them by the handfuls :mad:

I usually don't have a problem with illegals.

I have a strict policy to kill anything that moves when I'm out there.

GaryB
05-18-2008, 10:01 PM
I usually don't have a problem with illegals.

I have a strict policy to kill anything that moves when I'm out there.

Not an issue with illegals, or even any race for that matter. Just dumb asses. If you're stupid you're stupid, I don't really care what color you happen to be.

Sometimes though, some of the stupid people happen to be of a color or race or what have you. Then if anything happens against them, they place the race card like a crutch. Which in my opinion is possibly the racist thing of all.

But that's another topic altogether.

Joel
05-19-2008, 05:09 AM
I know that illegals are a hot button topic these days. You have to understand the current conditions down here. We're just a bit over-run these days. You can't go to places like Ruby, Old Glory, Yank's Spring, Lochiel or Sunnyside without seeing trails that never existed before. The amount of garbage is mind blowing out in the middle of nowhere, so far from any town or half way decent road. Even if it were to stop at this very instant, it would take us at least 5-10 years to deal with all the trash. It affects us directly. Sightings are very common in the areas mentioned. I can tell you first hand that there a lot of folks won't go into many areas of public land for fear of illegals and drug smugglers.
For a lot of us here, it has become a part of everyday life and the current conditions have a lot of us unhappy and on edge. I myself go in these places unarmed and do not have problems, but I have heard of folks being hassled on trails and back roads. I've just learned to keep an eye on the roadside trash. If I'm finding clothing, packs and water bottles, I keep my eyes wide open. If I find spent shotgun shells, brass and cheap beer cans, I keep my eyes open as well, but have a fair idea of who to expect to be up ahead.
For a lot of folks, it's not so much of an issue of race, but safety.

brian10x
05-19-2008, 06:02 AM
"I myself go in these places unarmed"

Yeah, but everybody knows that as an ex-Marine you can bring a man to his knees with just your steely-eyed stare.

" If I find spent shotgun shells,"

--I leave them for Brian's target practice--

GaryB
05-19-2008, 12:05 PM
I know that illegals are a hot button topic these days. You have to understand the current conditions down here. We're just a bit over-run these days.

Haven't been to Las Vegas lately huh?

Though the signs are different, and the areas different (rural versus civilized) the issues are the same. It's really a Southwest issue across the board. I honestly couldn't live in Arizona or New Mexico, as the issue is so dominant there. ****, I want of Vegas as it is. I couldn't imagine living in L.A., Tuscon or Las Cruces

I do know if I was one of these border ranchers having his animals killed, house robbed and property trashed that it wouldn't take long for me to take it into my own hands. Claymores, night vision and a Berret .50 cal would do wonders.

But then I'd eventually get busted, have to fight the system that was supposed to protect me and not the illegals. Claim insanity and get out in 5 years for good behavior and a new found religion :rolleyes:

Joel
05-19-2008, 04:10 PM
Haha, Brian! We just have different styles. I don't think there is a right or wrong, just personal choices. You and Vulture both have security and prepardness with you, I sacrifice both for speed and mobility. There are pros and cons to both.
I don't present much of a target in the middle of nowhere going out bare bones. I only have enough water for 20 miles, no meals, just munchies and my maps are all quads. I'm useless for folks wanting anything. I have no pack that might have goodies or a vehicle (mine is miles away) that might be usefull. I can cover more ground without the additional weight or need a road. I do think somethimes I might be pushing my luck, but I have seen 4 wheelers who do the same. Right now, I still have energy and health and will keep operating like I do until I feel that I don't or something happens to change my mind and then might go your's or Vulture's route.
It's what works!

Vulture
05-19-2008, 04:34 PM
Haha, Brian! We just have different styles. I don't think there is a right or wrong, just personal choices. You and Vulture both have security and prepardness with you, I sacrifice both for speed and mobility. There are pros and cons to both.

Joel,
You made me think maybe I seek a confrontation. I would rather die in a shotout with bad guys than slowly in bed.

Brian, do you hear the theme from the "good, bad & the ugly"?...it seems to float in on the breeze...

<

brian10x
05-19-2008, 05:29 PM
I don't present much of a target in the middle of nowhere going out bare bones. I only have enough water for 20 miles, no meals, just munchies and my maps are all quads. I'm useless for folks wanting anything. I have no pack that might have goodies or a vehicle (mine is miles away) that might be usefull. I can cover more ground without the additional weight or need a road. I do think somethimes I might be pushing my luck, but I have seen 4 wheelers who do the same. Right now, I still have energy and health and will keep operating like I do until I feel that I don't or something happens to change my mind and then might go your's or Vulture's route.
It's what works!
You forgot to mention the fact that you can kill using only your thumb and forefinger as an advantage.

brian10x
05-19-2008, 05:34 PM
Joel,
You made me think maybe I seek a confrontation. I would rather die in a shotout with bad guys than slowly in bed.

Brian, do you hear the theme from the "good, bad & the ugly"?...it seems to float in on the breeze...

<

Come the day they take the house away, (IF) and the dogs have passed on to dog heaven, I may just pick some of my favorite irons and head off near the border looking for that confrontation.

Or maybe not

brian10x
05-19-2008, 05:36 PM
Joel,

<

I wonder what you edited in your post. Knowing you, it would have offended someone.
As you know, I'm sort of an offensive a s s h o l e myself.

Vulture
05-19-2008, 06:40 PM
I wonder what you edited in your post. Knowing you, it would have offended someone.
As you know, I'm sort of an offensive a s s h o l e myself.

Ha...Ha...

OK, Well thats a fair call, but in this case I was only trying to clean up my sentence structure, not to abuse anyone .

I'm really mostly interested in the history of old places... unless someone yanks my chain.
<

Joel
05-20-2008, 04:10 AM
Nah, I wouldn't go that far Vulture. There is nothing wrong with defending yourself. It's just that given say Park Mall's and Charleston's crime record for the last two decades, I think you're safer at Charleston.

Joel
05-20-2008, 06:18 AM
You forgot to mention the fact that you can kill using only your thumb and forefinger as an advantage.

I'm not that good Brian. But for for all those that love graveyard curses, just let me catch someone stealing from the dead. I will shove my fingers up the nose and drag them down the hill. It's going to be an ugly curse once we get to flat land!:eek:

brian10x
05-20-2008, 07:10 AM
I'm not that good Brian. But for for all those that love graveyard curses, just let me catch someone stealing from the dead. I will shove my fingers up the nose and drag them down the hill. It's going to be an ugly curse once we get to flat land!:eek:

For the coup de grace I will gladly fart in his general direction.

Joel
05-20-2008, 04:42 PM
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c139/Joelfriday/Ghost%20Towns/clint_eastwood.jpg
"The heart, Ramón. Don't forget the heart. Aim for the heart or you'll never stop me."

Vulture
05-20-2008, 06:07 PM
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c139/Joelfriday/Ghost%20Towns/clint_eastwood.jpg
"The heart, Ramón. Don't forget the heart. Aim for the heart or you'll never stop me."

Nice..if I recall correctly, according to Pete Frames book "Rock family trees" senior Ramon was his guitar player who replaced origonal guitar player Duane Eddy who went on to a successful solo career. I belive he did his own whistling on the title cut also.
Beautiful baby...(if you see him again get his name).

oo...weee..ooo...weee..ooo
<

Joel
05-20-2008, 06:11 PM
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c139/Joelfriday/Bisbee/kidd.jpg
"Walk a straight line through a cow pasture you gotta step in some cow pies, but you get where you're goin'."

Vulture
05-20-2008, 06:23 PM
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c139/Joelfriday/Bisbee/kidd.jpg
"Walk a straight line through a cow pasture you gotta step in some cow pies, but you get where you're goin'."

Joel Kidd I presume...
<

Joel
05-20-2008, 06:28 PM
Haha!:rolleyes: