PDA

View Full Version : stony valley trail

pagtowns11
10-13-2007, 03:05 PM
Im 16 and im going fishing for fall trout in stony creek. I will be on the stony valley trail. And i found out that there is this rausch gap. Does anyone know how far on the trail it is. It sounds like it would be a cool place to see while fishing. I guess rauch creek goes through it. I know all about it i just dont know where it is exactly.

40FORDJIM
10-13-2007, 05:16 PM
Take a look at the website below. It may help you. Also go into to Google and search for Rausch Gap. There is a lot about it. The ghost town of Rausch Gap has only foundations left and a small cemetery. Good Luck !!

http://gorp.away.com/gorp/activity/camping/base-camps-10.html

brian10x
10-13-2007, 10:44 PM
Im 16 and im going fishing for fall trout in stony creek. I will be on the stony valley trail. And i found out that there is this rausch gap. Does anyone know how far on the trail it is. It sounds like it would be a cool place to see while fishing. I guess rauch creek goes through it. I know all about it i just dont know where it is exactly.

You have restored my faith in today's youth.

Punctuation, grammar, a distinct lack of slang and you didn't ask about Turdbowl lane.

Thank you

bad bob
10-14-2007, 12:01 AM
You have restored my faith in today's youth.

Punctuation, grammar, a distinct lack of slang and you didn't ask about Turdbowl lane.

Thank you

Ummm Brian10X.
Hate to put a big shark in yer swimming pool, but it's only 1 yout' (From My Cousin Vinny).
While I admit it IS a promising start, I'm gonna need to see some more cars strung together to hop on the Faith Train. :)

brian10x
10-14-2007, 04:02 AM
Ummm Brian10X.
Hate to put a big shark in yer swimming pool, but it's only 1 yout' (From My Cousin Vinny).
While I admit it IS a promising start, I'm gonna need to see some more cars strung together to hop on the Faith Train. :)

I remain optimistic. I'm notgoing to let you put a burr in my underwear.

bad bob
10-14-2007, 08:35 AM
I remain optimistic. I'm notgoing to let you put a burr in my underwear.

Nothing wrong with that....wait, I mean...well..with qualifications, of course. :eek: