PDA

View Full Version : Seeking town owners/sellers

Reporter
06-21-2008, 09:45 AM
Hi - I'm a reporter interested in folks who have bought or sold towns, or would like to. If you'd like to talk, please e-mail me at ke.1006@yahoo.com.
I can also provide more information there about the story I'm writing.
Thanks -

Ghosttowns.com
06-22-2008, 09:54 PM
This is a real reporter doing a real story about towns that people might own, buy or sell - I told them to post here on the forums in case there are any town owners, buyers or sellers interested in participating in the article.

45-70Ranger
06-23-2008, 11:33 AM
To ALL,
I contacted the webmaster about this.
I told the webmaster that I will appologise.
Here it is:
I do appologise.I mean, we had no idea this this was an actual reporter.
So,I will request to have my posts on the reporter deleted.
I just want to set matters straight.
As,I think this would be fair to the webmaster,and to the reporter.
Again,I do appologise.

brian10x
06-23-2008, 12:16 PM
To ALL,
I contacted the webmaster about this.
I told the webmaster that I will appologise.
Here it is:
I do appologise.I mean, we had no idea this this was an actual reporter.
So,I will request to have my posts on the reporter deleted.
I just want to set matters straight.
As,I think this would be fair to the webmaster,and to the reporter.
Again,I do appologise.

On the other hand, ONE post would have been enough. I think and apology should come from the poster.

Johnnie
06-25-2008, 07:43 AM
Hi - I'm a reporter interested in folks who have bought or sold towns, or would like to. If you'd like to talk, please e-mail me at ke.1006@yahoo.com.
I can also provide more information there about the story I'm writing.
Thanks -

Hello! welcome aboard Reporter, We have several on this bulletin board who bought many of these old historical mining towns and have brought them back to life. Herb Robbins in Gold Point Nevada is just one out west, that you may contact on this web-site for more details. There is several more who have taking on this great challenge and we all wish there were more who love the old west as much as we do and love to live out in the sticks like those pioneers did so many years ago.

There is a close friend who ownes a
newspaper who bought old mining town buildings all over the west in the 1960s and 1970s and move them down to California and reconstucted them on his own land.

I also wrote a story a few years back on this bulletin board about the Pony Express Museum in Arcadia California that Parker Lyan. built back in the 1940s who did collect a lot of old buildings from the old west and other old collectables and opened a museum for everyone to enjoy. The only old mining towns that have survived are the ones that are located off the beaten track where the land is not worth a million dollars a square foot like the land along the Las Vegas Strip. :(

Your fellow ghosttowners
Johnnie & Sheila