PDA

View Full Version : Ghost towns and ghosts of Muskoka

hind
07-06-2008, 05:06 PM
Anyone who is interested in ghost towns and ghosts will find the following event worthwhile.

GHOST TOWNS OF MUSKOKA &
AN EVEING AT INN AT THE FALLS
Thursday, August 14, 2008

Join Andrew Hind and Maria DaSilva, authors of the new book Ghost Towns of Muskoka at Inn at the Falls for an evening of haunted story telling, delicious gourmet dining, and finally embark on a self-guided tour of Muskoka’s own Ghost Towns.

Our Ghost Towns of Muskoka Retreat includes your choice of guest room, a three course dinner with the authors prepared by Executive Chef David Madsen, a complimentary copy of Ghost Towns of Muskoka, a deluxe continental breakfast, and your own map to get started on your day trip to visit the Ghost Towns of Muskoka.

Traditional rooms starting at $280 per couple (plus taxes)
Jacuzzi & fireplace suites at $310 per couple (plus taxes)

For more information go to www.innatthefalls.ca (http://www.innatthefalls.ca)

clay70
10-01-2009, 05:48 PM
What a great read. But there is a mistake. the directions to Emberson are impossible and make no sense. Can u clarify for me?

old judge
10-03-2009, 01:18 PM
Yeah..What part of Oklahoma is that in? OJ

Tyroler
10-04-2009, 12:38 AM
Anyone who is interested in ghost towns and ghosts will find the following event worthwhile.

GHOST TOWNS OF MUSKOKA &

AN EVEING AT INN AT THE FALLS
Thursday, August 14, 2008

that was last year

shirohniichan
10-06-2009, 08:34 AM
Yeah..What part of Oklahoma is that in? OJ

"I'm proud to be an Ontarion from Muskoka" just doesn't sound as good, does it?

Darin
10-06-2009, 09:15 AM
:eek: That's just wrong on so many levels!!!

shirohniichan
10-08-2009, 02:14 PM
:eek: That's just wrong on so many levels!!!

Instead of Merle Haggard, just imagine it being sung by Neil Young. :p

old judge
10-08-2009, 04:29 PM
"I'm proud to be a Canuck from Muskoka".....Hey, I can dig it. OJ

hind
10-20-2009, 05:21 PM
For anyone who is interested, myself and my co-author for Ghost Towns of Muskoka will be hosting a new event at Inn at the Falls, Bracebridge, this November 21.

We'll hold a seminar about ghost towns, as well as conduct a guided tour of the heritage building that blends history and hauntings.

For more information, go to www.innatthefalls.net (http://www.innatthefalls.net)

Andrew Hind