PDA

View Full Version : Red Rover

Ghosttowns.com
12-04-1999, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Kim

: What a neat place. After some digging and exploring on our own---we finally found it. Red Rover has changed some since Ghosttowns.com were out there and filmed and did photos. We didn't find as much stuff as they did. Guess over the years things tend to dissapear.

: We do have current photos. We are also doing some research on the town and surrounding area. If anyone would like the "correct" directions on how to get there without being shot at, e-mail me and I'll supply them.

: Happy hunting.

: Kim

IAMBUZMAN
08-14-2004, 10:55 AM
Kim, I have been looking for directions to Red Rover. I would be grateful if you could give me directions to it. This seems to be an elusive place. Thank you

40FORDJIM
10-31-2004, 07:31 PM
Kim,
My Wife And I Plan To Visit That Area Over Thansgiving And Would Appreciate Any Help In Finding Red Rover. Is It Still Worth A Visit?...............thanks, Jim

dale persons
12-18-2004, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Kim

: What a neat place. After some digging and exploring on our own---we finally found it. Red Rover has changed some since Ghosttowns.com were out there and filmed and did photos. We didn't find as much stuff as they did. Guess over the years things tend to dissapear.

: We do have current photos. We are also doing some research on the town and surrounding area. If anyone would like the "correct" directions on how to get there without being shot at, e-mail me and I'll supply them.

: Happy hunting.

: Kim
hi kim could i get directions for red rover .thank you dale

ear863
02-25-2005, 07:28 AM
Kim
I would be interested in going to Red Rover! I am a photography hobbyist. I have shot alot of black & white photos of Vulture Mine and I would like to see what Red Rover has to offer. Can I make out there in a 2 wheel drive truck? Thank you Ed PS can you give me directions?

old judge
03-05-2005, 10:35 AM
That sucker is at 34 degrees 0 minutes thirty-eight seconds North, 111 degrees 50 minutes 42 seconds W. If an old, decrepit GTr like me can figure out how to get there, so can you. The difficulty is access, not location. You get to solve that yourself, pilgrim. It can be done. OJ

azarwood
04-30-2005, 05:55 PM
To Prospecting visitors:

If you are wanting to visit the mine to see all the equipment, then you will need to head back to town as what is left of the equipment is now on display at the Arizona Mining Musuem. The property is now used for family visits and a nice private getaway! Thanks for your intrest in the Red Rover mine as it is a beautiful place! One more bit of information regarding the ghost, he is also on display at the Arizona mining museum! HA HA !

Y'all come back now you hear !