PDA

View Full Version : I really require your help

fastaction50
04-02-2009, 02:43 PM
:( We will be done with our first project in southern Ore. April 4. We would really like to get started on the next project. Please can someone help me. This is a great site with friendly people. I thank you immensely.

ghost_town_huntress
04-02-2009, 10:01 PM
What project?

Wolfgang
04-03-2009, 01:49 AM
What project?

Ditto . . . what project ? What help are you looking for ?

GaryB
04-03-2009, 05:27 PM
You'd be better off asking about places for paranormal activity on a paranormal site than a site about ghost towns.

But that's just a hunch.

Joel
04-04-2009, 04:12 PM
A
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm255/Nightly_Knight/New%20One/040309244.jpg
looking for the
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm255/Nightly_Knight/New%20One/040309423.jpg
? :)

fastaction50
04-06-2009, 03:13 PM
The project we just finished. Was a 3 day stay at the Chateau at the Oregon Caves. It was my first real Ghost Hunt. It was so exciting ,a lot to spirits are there. Now I want Haunted Ghost Towns. That's where I need your help.

fastaction50
04-06-2009, 03:20 PM
Our Group did a 3 day study at the Oregon Caves Chateau. It turned out wonderful. A lot of activity there.

old judge
04-06-2009, 06:09 PM
I am simply overwhelmed by your project. I've always intended to go and visit Oregon Caves. My Great Uncle, Edward Smalley, at least according to family legend, once had a sweetheart in that part of the country by the name of Beth, or Elizabeth; the lady supposedly died there, breaking my uncle's heart. Again, the family legend has another man involved; of course, this is all in the mid '30's, probably too long ago for even rumors. Are you familiar with this story? Please contact me soonest. Folks on this site will vouch for my good name.

bad bob
04-06-2009, 08:23 PM
The project we just finished. Was a 3 day stay at the Chateau at the Oregon Caves. It was my first real Ghost Hunt. It was so exciting ,a lot to spirits are there. Now I want Haunted Ghost Towns. That's where I need your help.

All ghost towns are haunted FA, that's why they're called that. So just start up in Washington. Visit each one, taking digital photos, and don't forget to create a log of which pics go to what town.

Work your way south and do the same thing in OR, CA, then loop thru all 48 states, AZ, NV, ID, MT, UT, and so on until you get to either Miami, FL or Madawaska, ME.

DO NOT cross into Mexico at this time. Gunfights may be frequent along the border. :eek:

When you're done updat.....I mean... investigating, come back in here and share all your photos and such with us. TIA. :)

fastaction50
04-06-2009, 09:52 PM
:( We will be done with our first project in southern Ore. April 4. We would really like to get started on the next project. Please can someone help me. This is a great site with friendly people. I thank you immensely.
Our group investigated the Chateau at the Oregon Caves. We were there 3 days. It is a very active place.

fastaction50
04-06-2009, 09:55 PM
We are looking for Ghost Towns in the Oregon area, that would allow us to do some investigating, Either over night or early evening. This is not a funny matter to us. We just needed some information. I was told to check here. Sorry I bothered you all.

mainmanwalkin
04-07-2009, 08:47 AM
I have a friend in a similar organization, Benevolent Order Of Zima Enthusiasts --they just completed a protest at the Oregon Zima bottling plant over the recent discontinuation of Zima. And let me tell you, those clear beer supporters can be a rowdy bunch :eek:

LauraA
04-07-2009, 09:31 AM
We are looking for Ghost Towns in the Oregon area, that would allow us to do some investigating, Either over night or early evening

I've always wondered why ghoulies and ghosties only come out after dark? Do they nap in the daytime so they can entertain spook hunters at night? :rolleyes:

rev dr g
04-07-2009, 01:28 PM
Yep, brown bottles so you cant see suspect brewing techniques!

Laura A, that is one question that would take a room of ghost hunters at last 2 halloweens to discuss! Me i kinda think that we are so busy during the day that we dont notice them.
Whens the last time a work friend said oh did you see that ghost on the corner of 13 and 666 this mornning on your way to work.
Then at night when are not so busy you tend to notice and hear stuff.

Personaly, with years of watching this subject and trolling through hours of film, they are yet to show real solid evidence, just like ufo s and the Lochness monster, yes we did have George w bush but he is in another world of study. So hopefully this will upset all the ghost hunters and get me some feed back ( wasnt brianx the man to upset people,were is he?)
rev dr g

fastaction50
04-07-2009, 07:05 PM
I am simply overwhelmed by your project. I've always intended to go and visit Oregon Caves. My Great Uncle, Edward Smalley, at least according to family legend, once had a sweetheart in that part of the country by the name of Beth, or Elizabeth; the lady supposedly died there, breaking my uncle's heart. Again, the family legend has another man involved; of course, this is all in the mid '30's, probably too long ago for even rumors. Are you familiar with this story? Please contact me soonest. Folks on this site will vouch for my good name.
The story goes that Beth and her man were married and after they were married Beth caught her husband with the chamber made and hung herslef there at the Chateau

fastaction50
04-07-2009, 07:07 PM
Yep, brown bottles so you cant see suspect brewing techniques!

Laura A, that is one question that would take a room of ghost hunters at last 2 halloweens to discuss! Me i kinda think that we are so busy during the day that we dont notice them.
Whens the last time a work friend said oh did you see that ghost on the corner of 13 and 666 this mornning on your way to work.
Then at night when are not so busy you tend to notice and hear stuff.

Personaly, with years of watching this subject and trolling through hours of film, they are yet to show real solid evidence, just like ufo s and the Lochness monster, yes we did have George w bush but he is in another world of study. So hopefully this will upset all the ghost hunters and get me some feed back ( wasnt brianx the man to upset people,were is he?)
rev dr g
Well we do have proof and 3 days worth of tape to prove it. It will be posted on our web site in about a month.

fastaction50
04-07-2009, 07:09 PM
I've always wondered why ghoulies and ghosties only come out after dark? Do they nap in the daytime so they can entertain spook hunters at night? :rolleyes:
Our group caught quite a few during the day. This isn't funny to us.

fastaction50
04-07-2009, 07:11 PM
I have a friend in a similar organization, Benevolent Order Of Zima Enthusiasts --they just completed a protest at the Oregon Zima bottling plant over the recent discontinuation of Zima. And let me tell you, those clear beer supporters can be a rowdy bunch :eek:
I'm glad you find this all so funny

rev dr g
04-08-2009, 03:13 PM
Now mr Fastaction50, Mainmanwalkin did bring up a very valid point that should be discussed and not fobbed off!
LauraA also had a valid point to discuss and a reply would be nice if you could do that.
Me well shoot i just kinda put my 2 cents in and like a dingo at a baby shower i find myself out of favor. I do apologize and will take back my remarks and wait to see your evidence. Yes you will find sceptics in life not with just what you do but with everything in life. If every discovery and technology invented was looked at with out sceptics then we would all still be sitting in dark caves naked and hungry. So dont take offence, as we say in Australia have a cup of concrete and harden up.
rev dr g

p.s Joel surely you must have somthing to say? Please Joel I need a laugh!

fastaction50
04-08-2009, 04:53 PM
It's Miss fastaction50 thank you and I do have a since of humor. Just somethings are important to me.

LauraA
04-09-2009, 04:59 AM
It's Miss fastaction50 thank you and I do have a since of humor. Just somethings are important to me.

MISS Fastaction, In case you missed it, This is a ghost TOWN and history forum, there are plenty of ghoulie/ghostie sites available on the internet.
We've all got things that are important to us, mine as well as many others here on this particular forum is the common interest we share in ghost TOWNS and history.

old judge
04-09-2009, 12:01 PM
The story goes that Beth and her man were married and after they were married Beth caught her husband with the chamber made and hung herslef there at the Chateau
I'm very happy to hear from you. I'm trying to go through more family info but some of this stuff is stored in difficult places to reach. I am interested to find the difficulty this couple faced was with my great something Uncle and a Chamber Maid, and not with Beth, or Elizabeth (some accounts say Liza; others, Betty or Bette). In my part of the country it is simply more acceptable that the man be the malefactor, as opposed to the lady. My state was settled by just such questionable folks. I'll look forward to more. Are you sure of the cause of death?? OJ P.S. Don't worry overmuch about LauraA...She tends to be a bit parochial and old-fashioned. She probably feels challenged by your womanhood...Or maybe not.

Zardac
04-09-2009, 04:51 PM
They've got listings for haunted places all around the country.

My favorite is for "little crater lake" in the Willamette national forest. "Passerby's see people swimming, yet no living person could handle water that cold".

The water is really nippy. I guess I'm either supernatural or one of the undead.

Joel
04-09-2009, 06:23 PM
You ought to come down here. I know a few valleys where even the BP turns tail. We can talk about the supernatural when the gunfire dies down. :)

JoeZona
04-09-2009, 06:52 PM
You ought to come down here. I know a few valleys where even the BP turns tail. We can talk about the supernatural when the gunfire dies down. :)

LOL There's a couple places like that just a few blocks from where I live in Phoenix :eek:

fastaction50
04-09-2009, 06:59 PM
Yes I'm sure about the death of Beth. The Chateau has a scrap book of a lot of history. The founder of our group would very much like to interview you.

fastaction50
04-09-2009, 07:01 PM
Thank you- your first response kind of caught me off guard

Joel
04-09-2009, 07:45 PM
I don't care much for the metaphysics crowd myself. I live in the real world. We have enough things that are real that ought to scare you to death.

fastaction50
04-14-2009, 06:58 PM
Old Judge I haven't heard from you I hope everything is alright

old judge
04-15-2009, 06:41 AM
Sorry Pardner, busy packing for Oregon. Will contact on arrival Chateau...OJ

45-70Ranger
04-16-2009, 10:28 AM
oj,you have a safe trip.

old judge
04-17-2009, 06:13 AM
Thanks Ranger...Kind of slow going. I camped out near El Reno last night. The horse is a lot younger than I am, but at 15 is not a spring chicken. I expect to make about 20 miles a day. Will be in Oregon by late Fall, I hope. I'll keep you posted. OJ and Ringworm

bad bob
04-17-2009, 06:41 AM
Thanks Ranger...Kind of slow going. I camped out near El Reno last night. The horse is a lot younger than I am, but at 15 is not a spring chicken. I expect to make about 20 miles a day. Will be in Oregon by late Fall, I hope. I'll keep you posted. OJ and Ringworm

If you find some scrap paper along the way....would ya mind taking some charcoal and drawin' a few pictographs of some of the landmarks? Chimney and Courthouse Rock, Scott's Bluff, Eiffel....I mean... Devil's Tower. :D TIA.

old judge
04-18-2009, 05:38 AM
Wilco Bad Bob..Been a wet day and night on the trail, only made a few miles. Ringworm just ain't a mudder, and tends to seek shelter in any kind of foul weather. Not a "Deadly Catch" sort of horse. Anyway, as Annie would say, "The sun'll come out tomorrow. Betcher bottom dollar." And I'll try to keep the charcoal dry. OJ

old judge
04-20-2009, 05:21 AM
Howdy Ranger and Bob..Well, this mornin' dawned bright and sunny, and the next few days look like good travellin' weather. Yesterday was just a windy mess. Ya know, a tailwind in a Volkswagon is a great thing. A tailwind ridin' on ol' Ringworm, when he's got a bad case of gas, is a tother thing entirely. Like ridin' in the Dust Bowl days. In either event, you gotta cover your nose with the ol' bandana, and squint up real good to keep the peepers from waterin'. I'm lookin for possible artwork, but western Oklahoma ain't Monument Valley. Maybe we orta turn north and hit the Oregon Trail, or the Mormon Trail. We'll see. OJ

45-70Ranger
04-20-2009, 11:13 AM
Howdy Ranger and Bob..Well, this mornin' dawned bright and sunny, and the next few days look like good travellin' weather. Yesterday was just a windy mess. Ya know, a tailwind in a Volkswagon is a great thing. A tailwind ridin' on ol' Ringworm, when he's got a bad case of gas, is a tother thing entirely. Like ridin' in the Dust Bowl days. In either event, you gotta cover your nose with the ol' bandana, and squint up real good to keep the peepers from waterin'. I'm lookin for possible artwork, but western Oklahoma ain't Monument Valley. Maybe we orta turn north and hit the Oregon Trail, or the Mormon Trail. We'll see. OJ
Just hope 'ole Ringworm has a wind shift for ya !:eek:
And do hope everything goes well.:D

bad bob
04-20-2009, 11:55 AM

Nice yer able to pack a laptop along with ya to keep us appraised of all the events and methane hazards along the route. :p

Recommend the Oregon Trail over Mormon....more to see on the south side of the Platte River, which BTW is known to be "too thick to drink and too thin to plow". :)

Happy trails Mike.

45-70Ranger
04-20-2009, 04:03 PM
Bad Bob,I liked that one....",methane hazards...":D :D

bad bob
04-20-2009, 08:31 PM
Thanks....how ya doin' Ranger?

Notice you don't list a home state, etc. You're not one of those nomads are ya? :p (Not that there's anything wrong with that). :)

LauraA
04-21-2009, 05:05 AM
A tailwind ridin' on ol' Ringworm, when he's got a bad case of gas, is a tother thing entirely. Like ridin' in the Dust Bowl days. In either event, you gotta cover your nose with the ol' bandana, and squint up real good to keep the peepers from waterin'

Ol' Ringworm is saying it's you, you're saying it's him...who is telling the true story?

old judge
04-21-2009, 06:46 AM
Mornin' Ranger, Bob and Laura...'Nother beautiful day dawned here. Looks like good travellin'. Hey Bob, this laptop gizmo ain't the only thing my Bride sent with me. She gave me a thingy to stick in the side for remote operation, and a gizmo for keepin' 'er charged up (the computor I mean). I know how to use that gizmo in the pick'm up, but I can't find the right port on ol' Ringworm. The last one I tried, he almost unloaded me. Anyways, I got some other stuff, including a cell-phone, and my camera, each with their own gizmo. Also got a what-cha-call-it that tells me where I'm at. It's got a gizmo too. Lewis and Clark shoulda had it so good. More later. OJ...........By the way Laura, great picture. Where can I get one a those dealies that ol' boy's got?

bad bob
04-21-2009, 01:23 PM
Mornin' Ranger, Bob and Laura...'Nother beautiful day dawned here. Looks like good travellin'. Hey Bob, this laptop gizmo ain't the only thing my Bride sent with me. She gave me a thingy to stick in the side for remote operation, and a gizmo for keepin' 'er charged up (the computor I mean). I know how to use that gizmo in the pick'm up, but I can't find the right port on ol' Ringworm. The last one I tried, he almost unloaded me. Anyways, I got some other stuff, including a cell-phone, and my camera, each with their own gizmo. Also got a what-cha-call-it that tells me where I'm at. It's got a gizmo too. Lewis and Clark shoulda had it so good. More later. OJ...........By the way Laura, great picture. Where can I get one a those dealies that ol' boy's got?

No wonder, judge. That port ya tried was at the wrong end. You want the one on the opposite end, under the tail. Best to wet it first though. :D

fastaction50
04-21-2009, 09:21 PM
I find that very offensive.
Judge if you see any worth while ghost towns let me know

GaryB
04-22-2009, 07:11 AM
I'm laughing outside, but inside my hope for humanity is slowly dying. :o

bad bob
04-22-2009, 07:59 AM
I find that very offensive.
Judge if you see any worth while ghost towns let me know

My apologies, miss. Attempted humor gone awry. I've asked my neighbor to stop by when he has time and kick my can 10 times for penance. Hope this will be satisfactory? :(

bad bob
04-22-2009, 08:04 AM

Probably best not to give up yet, Gary.
The inane ravings of a BAKErsfield hayseed have never amounted to very much. :)

mainmanwalkin
04-22-2009, 10:05 AM

"I'm only laughing on the outside... my smile is just skin deep... If you could see inside I'm really crying... you might join me for a weep" :(

--Jack Napier

DirtyDog
04-22-2009, 10:30 AM
http://www.historic-hotels-lodges.com/oregon-caves-chateau.htm

45-70Ranger
04-22-2009, 10:41 AM
Offensive ?
I'm really tired of the PC people.These types really needs a reality check.Plus,
they need to get rid of their computers.
Green necked whiners.
The biggest offenders are mulims.
They whine about everything offensive to them.
If they don't like it here,then they can go back where they came from.

old judge
04-22-2009, 01:52 PM
Boy....lots of stuff to look at. 90 degrees here near Cogar, OK. Ol' Ringworm and I found some shade in an ol' barn and I need to replenish the water supply at the well. Quit early 'cause o' the heat, but will get squared away and give an update this evening. Adios for now. OJ (On the Trail to the Chateau) By the way, I wasn't offended, and I don't want to get caught up in that PC business, but Ringworm was MIGHTY offended; he knows he ain't no Secretariat, but he ain't no Seabiscuit either. At least I take that to be his attitude. Don't want no one to think I talk to horses, at least not this early in the trip.

45-70Ranger
04-22-2009, 02:05 PM
Hi OJ ! :D
You take it easy in the heat.
Here in Central Kali,it's been about 100F,
for the past few days.
Welcome to summer.Not much of Spring.
By the time you get to the Chateau,you'll
be able to hold a conversation with Ringworm.:eek:
See ya in the evening.

old judge
04-22-2009, 04:11 PM
Gotta be quick guys. I'm worn out for the day, and, I expect ol' Ringworm is as well. Had an interestin' visitor a bit ago. I was out watchin' the sunset over Central Oklahoma, and a dog come wanderin' up. He follered me back to the barn and laid down right between ol' Ringworm's legs. Didn't seem to bother the horse at all. I'll take a picture of 'im tomorrow, when the light's better. If'n he's here. We'll see. Temps down to about 80. 'Course this barn is cooler. See you guys tomorrow. Hope I ain't bit off more'n I can chew. OJ (On the Trail)

ghost_town_huntress
04-22-2009, 11:08 PM
No way... I definitely recommend the Mormon trail. So much prettier and closer to me!

old judge
04-23-2009, 06:08 AM
Good mornin' folks....Least wise it was 'til I walked ol' Ringworm out just after dawn and noticed he was favorin' his left front leg. Got no spare either. Called the vet in Binger and he's on 'is way. Don't look good though. We'll see. Anyways, the dog was gone this morning. Named him "Heatstroke", but that don't make no difference now. Oh well, nothin' ventured, nothin' gained. I'll let ya know. OJ (Stuck on the Trail)

GaryB
04-23-2009, 06:38 AM
No runflats huh?

old judge
04-23-2009, 08:22 AM
Still waitin' on the Vet. He called a bit ago and had a Water Buffalo down on the road to Gracemont. Told 'im ol' Ringworm was fine, unless a mare in heat come sashayin' by. Then, I expect ol' Ringworm and me 'll be in a world o' hurt. Oh, and Heatstroke wandered up about 10 minutes ago. Had a rabbit for me. So me and Heatstroke are about to eat lunch. And, by the by, Gary B., I really am not too et up over your post, but ol' Ringworm appears distraught...Could ya apologize. We'll understand if'n ya don't. Apologetic modernators are likely few and far between. OJ (Stuck on the Chateau Trail, but in good company and about to eat good)

fastaction50
04-23-2009, 03:35 PM
This is for 45-70 Well thinking of people who should go back were they came from. Guess what your at the top of the list.
So I was having a bad day. Besides that joke was probably for you.It would fit.

fastaction50
04-23-2009, 03:41 PM
45- 70 get my reply

45-70Ranger
04-23-2009, 05:52 PM
Yes.
Thank you.MISS.And heavy on the MISS.
One size does not fit all.
You might have some sense of humor someday.
Just see that PC people are having real fits.
Sure fits you.:D
You haven't seen Brian 10x replies.:eek:
Go back about 1 year.

fastaction50
04-23-2009, 06:47 PM
I should care about a 1 year ago why? Some people are funny and some aren't.
I enjoy talking to oj, So can't we just call a truce

45-70Ranger
04-23-2009, 07:11 PM
A done deal.:D
Thank you.I do mean this nicely.

old judge
04-24-2009, 08:21 AM
Now that you folks have made yer peace, I'll make my last trip report. Dr. Gathwright finally got to Cogar after investigatin' the water buffalo deal south 'o here. He done a thorough exam 'o ol' Ringworm and said he was through.(Had to use the dictionary for that last sentence) At least through for 2 or 3 months. I ain't gonna start another trip on BarnBaby. Not this late, and already heatin' up for summer, even here in the Athens of the Southwest. Maybe ol' Al is right, though you couldn't prove it by them folks in the panhandle that is still diggin' out. Anyway, the Bride got the boy to help with the trailer, and they come after us last evenin'. Heatstroke was still hangin' about and the Vet took a likin' to 'im (or Her). Said he needed a good rabbit dog. Thought he might be a Laboradoodle, whatever that is. Just hope he ain't no vivisectionist. (Sorry, the dictionary ends at T) Anyways, the Doc and Dog took out fer Binger, and me, the boy and Bride, and o'course Ringworm headed fer home. Got the boy gone, Ringworm in the barn, and me and the Bride gettin' reacquainted. Liken I say, I don't think I'll try that again, even if Ringworm or Barnbaby 're willin'. My flesh is just too weak. Maybe I'll fly up to the Chateau, 'cept I don't trust these young fly boys...And girls. OJ

old judge
04-24-2009, 08:24 AM
By the way, I didn't go out and check, but I think ol' Ringworm and Barnbaby were gettin' reacquainted too. All's quiet this a.m. No offense Miss. OJ

bad bob
04-24-2009, 03:18 PM
Now that you folks have made yer peace, I'll make my last trip report. Dr. Gathwright finally got to Cogar after investigatin' the water buffalo deal south 'o here. He done a thorough exam 'o ol' Ringworm and said he was through.(Had to use the dictionary for that last sentence) At least through for 2 or 3 months. I ain't gonna start another trip on BarnBaby. Not this late, and already heatin' up for summer, even here in the Athens of the Southwest. Maybe ol' Al is right, though you couldn't prove it by them folks in the panhandle that is still diggin' out. Anyway, the Bride got the boy to help with the trailer, and they come after us last evenin'. Heatstroke was still hangin' about and the Vet took a likin' to 'im (or Her). Said he needed a good rabbit dog. Thought he might be a Laboradoodle, whatever that is. Just hope he ain't no vivisectionist. (Sorry, the dictionary ends at T) Anyways, the Doc and Dog took out fer Binger, and me, the boy and Bride, and o'course Ringworm headed fer home. Got the boy gone, Ringworm in the barn, and me and the Bride gettin' reacquainted. Liken I say, I don't think I'll try that again, even if Ringworm or Barnbaby 're willin'. My flesh is just too weak. Maybe I'll fly up to the Chateau, 'cept I don't trust these young fly boys...And girls. OJ

That's always the dratted luck, judge. :(

You were only about 3-4 days from Black Kettle museum, and Washita Nat'l Battleground, north of OK152, and who knows what other great new discoveries you'd'a uncovered? along the way. :)

goatherd
04-24-2009, 08:50 PM
you really ought to inspect Hillsboro, New Mexico! their ghost rides up the only main street on a horse, buck naked! there are others, too.

bad bob
04-24-2009, 09:13 PM
you really ought to inspect Hillsboro, New Mexico! their ghost rides up the only main street on a horse, buck naked! there are others, too.

Alright....now someone can tell Mrs Godiva where her hubby is.

45-70Ranger
04-25-2009, 08:54 AM
OJ,Sorry things didn't work out.
At least it was a good stab anyway.
Give Ringworm a good brushing,and some alfalfa and oats.
A good adventure gone bust.
Thank you for keeping us updated.
My best to you.

fastaction50
04-26-2009, 06:33 AM
Thats really to bad oj. I was looking forward to meeting you. Take care of that horse and yourslef. Maybe next time.

fastaction50
05-15-2009, 09:23 PM
Just thought I'd let everyone know we found our Ghost Town. Our group actually gets to stay the weekend there.
Now I need some help of a different nature. Does anyone know anyone from Coos Bay Oregon. I am trying to find the owner of an abandoned hospital?

LauraA
05-16-2009, 03:16 AM
You could try calling Oregon Bay Area Chamber of Commerce (http://www.oregonsbayarea.org/) , if they don't know who owns it, they could probably tell you who would know.

old judge
05-16-2009, 05:21 PM
Or, pardner, you could Google "Coos Bay Abandoned Hospital"...Now, is that the one you want?

fastaction50
05-29-2009, 09:32 PM
Thanks Judge I have tried that I even have the mans name who owns it. But I can't find him anywhere and no one in Coos Bay will help me.

fastaction50
05-29-2009, 09:34 PM
Thank you I got the mans name but I can't find him I think I'm at a dead end

Norman Johnson
05-31-2009, 02:32 PM
Not to interject logic into this argument, but if ghost towns, where maybe a few hundred people actually died and therefore would leave behind ghosts, are worth studying for hauntings, why wouldn't say, Los Angeles be fifty million times more worth sudying?

Or is that just ghost overload? Are there any courses in "Ghost Science?" "Ghostology?" I do believe in ghost towns. That's not science or mumbo jumbo-- that's history.

NJ

ghost_town_huntress
06-01-2009, 12:00 AM
Actually here at the University of Utah there is a ghost hunting course. I've been considering taking it.

Norman Johnson
06-01-2009, 06:55 PM
Is the course offered by the Science Department?

Joel
06-01-2009, 07:30 PM
It sure isn't offered by the HISTORY DEPARTMENT.

bad bob
06-02-2009, 06:17 PM
It sure isn't offered by the HISTORY DEPARTMENT.

There was a similar course in So Dak offered by the 4H Club..."Poultry-geists"...
But I think the classes were transferred over to the local "Highs Ghoul". :D

ghost_town_huntress
06-02-2009, 11:53 PM
Not sure exactly which dept. it is that offers it, I need to look into it further. I'll let you know when I find out.

old judge
06-03-2009, 06:44 AM
The course is listed under "Undertaking, Embalming and Potpourri". Or...It could fall under the State Department of Nightlife....OJ

Tyroler
06-07-2009, 12:24 PM
you also to Oregon?
I had to cancel as Doc found Diabetes 2 for me and have to do some Medical checks.