PDA

View Full Version : Private message?

JoeZona
10-13-2009, 05:57 PM
I must be losing it here...I can't figure out how to send a pm!

Help!

Edit

Ok, I thought I was losing it, so I checked the FAQs:
"You may send a private message to a member of this forum by clicking the 'Send A Private Message (http://forums.ghosttowns.com/private.php?do=newpm)' link (clicking on that link gets me "...you do not have permission to access this page....") in the private messaging section of your user control panel (more info (http://forums.ghosttowns.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_user_cp)), or by clicking the 'Send a Private Message' link in the drop down menu that appears in a member's posts when you click on their username."

I can only surmise the PM feature has been removed, since I have neither option anymore. Why? Have I been a bad boy???

GaryB
10-13-2009, 07:20 PM
See the thread about Spam by Old Judge in this forum, it will explain it.

JoeZona
10-13-2009, 07:54 PM
Hmmmm...I am definitely losing it.
I found a thread by old judge on spam, read every post, but missed anything about private messages :confused:

Is the private message feature removed?

Darin
10-13-2009, 10:05 PM
The site is being worked on, hence, some features are disabled (i.e. signatures, private messages, and so on). This is only for a short time and we'll be back up and running 100% soon. Please bare with us and...

Hmmmm...I am definitely losing it.

have you checked lost and found??? :D

GaryB
10-14-2009, 06:37 AM
I'll post in the other thread as well, but everything should be back to normal. If anyone comes across anything let me know.

JoeZona
10-14-2009, 08:41 AM
The little woman says I can be "a little dense at times...".

Sometimes I wonder what she means by that :rolleyes:

Thanks

silverstate55
10-14-2009, 08:59 AM
The little woman says I can be "a little dense at times...".

Sometimes I wonder what she means by that :rolleyes:

Thanks

Are we married to the same woman??????

;)