PDA

View Full Version : March 2010 - May 2010

Robert84
11-20-2009, 05:05 AM
As you have noticed by the thread name there will be somethingt to deal with the dates listed that coincide with what I shall be putting together.
-----

In this time frame I have decided over the last few days that I need a vacation, packed with information I will be setting across the states of washington and the surrounding areas documenting areas, as well searching them for information and as well gathering a base to bring back information to this scenerio of places to each. I will be setting up a website to deal with this information as it happends as well.

I plan to go solo under the impression of packing up a backpack and plainly sitting the streets as a bum going to the history traveling by foot and roadways hiking around the states.

I just thought that I would let you guys know as the information gathered and my tales will probably be documented into a book of some sort. Well this is not an offical thread which I will start up within the next month or so but it surly is a heads up.

Tyroler
11-24-2009, 03:13 PM
Take Snow Shoes with you.I would anywhy recomend a later Start Time,as Winter isnt gone in March,overthere,and Bears will slowly come out,hungry and fed up with the Contition.And thats why i wouldn't go alone.:eek:

danny_stoddard
11-24-2009, 11:41 PM
stop drinking sometime before you set out.