PDA

View Full Version : FT Rucker Sat > Tues (camping)

Sunrise
02-26-2010, 06:33 AM
I will be camping this weekend just outside Ft Rucker (not the camp ground) with a group of pistol- packin', saddle-burnin' women. This is my second outing with them. I am their "staff photographer" and token male, hehehe. They are a lot of fun to camp with and they hail from various ranches and outposts throughout the southwest. In exchange for my photos, they provide me with "Coffee Bean" the wonder mule. Gen. Crook would be proud!

I invite any fairly well behaved denizens of this lonely ghosttown forum to join us, sorry for the late notice. Saturday thru Tuesday. The campsite is out of cell range. Looks like rain. Hasta Luego!

campp
02-26-2010, 08:19 AM
Would love to, but can't. "Token male" he he.

When I was 18 I backpacked for three days with a troop of teenage Girl Scouts, as the "token male". WOW, what a blast that was!

Darin
02-26-2010, 08:47 AM
Because it's such late notice and won't be able to go....WE DEMAND PICS!!!! :D

Ontariodreamer
02-26-2010, 01:11 PM
Yes-----------------http://66-67charger.com/forum/Smileys/default/postpics.gif (javascript:void(0);)

JoeZona
02-26-2010, 02:26 PM
Hey Sunrise, you know them girls have COOTIES, right???

LOL Have fun

Sunrise
02-26-2010, 03:41 PM
Cooties? one can only hope...........luckily I am well versed in the neccessary purification rituals...

"When I was 18 I backpacked for three days with a troop of teenage Girl Scouts, as the "token male". WOW, what a blast that was! "

.....sigh....

teds280z
02-27-2010, 09:06 PM
Yea sad thing. Single and could use a pistol- packin, saddle- burnin woman that enjoys the old west as I do. sigh

Darin
02-28-2010, 12:39 AM
Hey Sunrise, you know them girls have COOTIES, right???

LOL Have fun
Since we're talking about girl scouts...don't you mean cookies??? :D

JoeZona
02-28-2010, 09:50 AM
Since we're talking about girl scouts...don't you mean cookies??? :D

You're not kidding. The little terrorists have their assault and shake-down booths all over town.

Darin
02-28-2010, 09:57 AM
Yup, and just like chocolate chip cookies being made with real chocolate chips, I ain't buying any girl scout cookies until I find out if they're made with real girl scouts!

JoeZona
02-28-2010, 10:08 AM
Yup, and just like chocolate chip cookies being made with real chocolate chips, I ain't buying any girl scout cookies until I find out if they're made with real girl scouts!

Yeah, I know what you mean.

I got kicked out of cub scouts for eating too many brownies at one of their cookie sales.

Darin
02-28-2010, 11:54 AM

I got kicked out of cub scouts for eating too many brownies at one of their cookie sales.That just ain't right....on sooooo many levels!!! LMAO

dwinslow
03-02-2010, 01:09 PM

I got kicked out of cub scouts for eating too many brownies at one of their cookie sales.

Joe Z, yur my hero ! I'm rollin' on the floor.

Norman Johnson
03-07-2010, 03:39 PM
Cookies---drool. Pistol packin' saddle women---drool. Girl scouts---not so much. Pistol packin' saddle women with cooties and cookies---drool, drool, drool.

NJ