PDA

View Full Version : montana's mystery camp and southern cross outcome

Ghosttowns.com
07-05-1998, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by keith sutherland

: I would like to know if anyone might know where the ghost town known as montana's mystery camp, featuring the state largest mill might be located. I have spent the last eight years tying to preserve these old towns through photographs. I wish to do the same here. I would like to know the outcome of the town call southern cross in montana. Did the residents win or lose there fight. please advise. I am visiting the area soon and i would like to stop by these two places.

Ghosttowns.com
08-19-1998, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Dave Hoffman

: : I would like to know if anyone might know where the ghost town known as montana's mystery camp, featuring the state largest mill might be located. I have spent the last eight years trying to preserve these old towns through photographs. I wish to do the same here. I would like to know the outcome of the town call southern cross in montana. Did the residents win or lose there fight. please advise. I am visiting the area soon and I would like to stop by these two places.

: I've been told the"mystery camp" is Coolidge, north of Polaris. I was just at Southern Cross last week, took some pictures but didn't see anyone to ask about how things are going there.

Ghosttowns.com
09-02-1998, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Roy Andes

:
: : : I would like to know if anyone might know where the ghost town known as montana's mystery camp, featuring the state largest mill might be located. I have spent the last eight years trying to preserve these old towns through photographs. I wish to do the same here. I would like to know the outcome of the town call southern cross in montana. Did the residents win or lose there fight. please advise. I am visiting the area soon and I would like to stop by these two places.

: : I've been told the"mystery camp" is Coolidge, north of Polaris. I was just at Southern Cross last week, took some pictures but didn't see anyone to ask about how things are going there.

: from: Roy Andes-I am attorney for the Southern Cross residents. In short, the residents plight is on hold, as the district judge decides the issue of jurisdiction to hear their case. More info is on the SGF website.

Ghosttowns.com
08-25-2002, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Gail

:
: I don't know how much you have found out about Southern Cross since this was posted in 1998 but I live there. If you need any information I might be able to help you.
: Gail