PDA

View Full Version : Colorado ghost towns/Routt Co.?

Ghosttowns.com
07-23-1998, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Renee Wright

: Hi! I will be in Colorado for 2 weeks in Oct. and would like to find ghost towns/ mining camps. In the past I have had permission to metal detect old mining camps near Oak Creek and also a ghost town called White City. Does anyone have pictures of a town called Pinnicle? It was very near White City. I will also be concentrating on any areas near Pyramid and Yampa. Can anyone help or give suggestions? Please e-mail me here or directly e-mail me at Reneewr@Bellsouth.com (Also if there is anyone local who metal detects around these areas, I would love to hear from you!Thanks in advance! Renee

Ghosttowns.com
09-14-1998, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by ron ward

: I don't think I have any picture but I used to spend a lot of time back in the late 50's in the old of white city. I remember the building as they were still standing then. I would appreciate seeing some of the pictures you may have collected. If you have any, could you send me copies. I live in Tucson now but still own an small old cabin in Oak Creek just 3 miles from the ghost town you refer to.