PDA

View Full Version : Bodie In Nothern Nevada ??????????? Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ghosttowns.com
07-01-2000, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Rick

: Can anyone give me some information on the town of Bodie ie. location conditions of the existing structures etc. I am planning a trip to Reno NV. in about 2 weeks and would geatly appricate any information please E mail me At rco3888@aol.com

: Thank You

: R.V.M

Ghosttowns.com
07-04-2000, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Andrew Gore

: : Can anyone give me some information on the town of Bodie ie. location conditions of the existing structures etc. I am planning a trip to Reno NV. in about 2 weeks and would geatly appricate any information please E mail me At rco3888@aol.com

: : Thank You

: : R.V.M

: The best advice you're gonna get is that Bodie is in southern CALIFORNIA, not northern Nevada. Actually, just south of Lake Tahoe, near Mammoth Lakes ski resort. Look on maps to the north shore of Mono Lake. Great place to visit; I hitchhiked there once. No overnight camping.

Ghosttowns.com
07-04-2000, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by bad bob

:

: : Can anyone give me some information on the town of Bodie ie. location conditions of the existing structures etc. I am planning a trip to Reno NV. in about 2 weeks and would geatly appricate any information please E mail me At rco3888@aol.com

: Rick, there is a huge Bodie page with pics at this site (gt.com). Access is at the top of the home page. Click "United States", scroll down to CA, then keep going until you get to the alphabetical index.

: bad bob

Ghosttowns.com
07-05-2000, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Coach Bodie

: Bodie is great...right off off HWY 395, really easy to find. Weather should be good!!! Have fun!!! If you are in for an adventure...head to Aurora, NV as well!!!

:

Ghosttowns.com
08-22-2000, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by rose sule

: : : Can anyone give me some information on the town of Bodie ie. location conditions of the existing structures etc. I am planning a trip to Reno NV. in about 2 weeks and would geatly appricate any information please E mail me At rco3888@aol.com

: : : Thank You

: : : R.V.M

: : The best advice you're gonna get is that Bodie is in southern CALIFORNIA, not northern Nevada. Actually, just south of Lake Tahoe, near Mammoth Lakes ski resort. Look on maps to the north shore of Mono Lake. Great place to visit; I hitchhiked there once. No overnight camping.