PDA

View Full Version : Get together to Explore the Eastern Sierra's & Nevada area

Ghosttowns.com
08-05-1998, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Lewis Shorb

: Hi All,
: Im looking for people who would like to get together to go exploring mining camps and ghostttowns in the Eastern Sierra Area , ie: Sierra's, Inyo's, Panamints, Argus, and Nevada areas. 4WD & hiking, Kids, dogs & wife's ok.
: Lewis

Ghosttowns.com
08-08-1998, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Mary

:
: : Hi All,
: : Im looking for people who would like to get together to go exploring mining camps and ghostttowns in the Eastern Sierra Area , ie: Sierra's, Inyo's, Panamints, Argus, and Nevada areas. 4WD & hiking, Kids, dogs & wife's ok.
: : Lewis

: Hi Lewis,
: Are you going to the ghosttown.com Rally 98 at Crown King on September 12? We are planning on exploring the Nevada ghosttowns and are going to start out with the Crown King in AZ. It sounds like fun. Was just wondering as it would be fun to meet people from the website.
: Mary & Paul

Ghosttowns.com
08-14-1998, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Lewis Shorb

: :
: : : Hi All,
: : : Im looking for people who would like to get together to go exploring mining camps and ghostttowns in the Eastern Sierra Area , ie: Sierra's, Inyo's, Panamints, Argus, and Nevada areas. 4WD & hiking, Kids, dogs & wife's ok.
: : : Lewis

: : Hi Lewis,
: : Are you going to the ghosttown.com Rally 98 at Crown King on September 12? We are planning on exploring the Nevada ghosttowns and are going to start out with the Crown King in AZ. It sounds like fun. Was just wondering as it would be fun to meet people from the website.
: : Mary & Paul
: Hi Mary & Paul
: I really want to attend Rally 98, but we are concerned about how hot it might be, and also there are some sites in Nevada I would like to check out, but it sounds like a great opportunity to meet fellow ghosttowners like yourself's, and learn a bit about Arizona.
: (hopefully we will be able to make up our minds before the deadline).
: Lewis

Ghosttowns.com
08-15-1998, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Mary

:
: : :
: : : : Hi All,
: : : : Im looking for people who would like to get together to go exploring mining camps and ghostttowns in the Eastern Sierra Area , ie: Sierra's, Inyo's, Panamints, Argus, and Nevada areas. 4WD & hiking, Kids, dogs & wife's ok.
: : : : Lewis

: : : Hi Lewis,
: : : Are you going to the ghosttown.com Rally 98 at Crown King on September 12? We are planning on exploring the Nevada ghosttowns and are going to start out with the Crown King in AZ. It sounds like fun. Was just wondering as it would be fun to meet people from the website.
: : : Mary & Paul
: : Hi Mary & Paul
: : I really want to attend Rally 98, but we are concerned about how hot it might be, and also there are some sites in Nevada I would like to check out, but it sounds like a great opportunity to meet fellow ghosttowners like yourself's, and learn a bit about Arizona.
: : (hopefully we will be able to make up our minds before the deadline).

: Hi again,
: It should be some nice weather up there. The Crown King is at a higher elevation. We have been there when it was really hot near Wickenburg and when we got to Crown King it was sweatshirt weather. We are planning on hot weather when we go on to Nevada but Crown King should be great. It is a neat place and we really enjoyed it when we were there before. Hope you guys change your minds and go. It would be fun to meet you. We plan to go to Nevada and camp around the Berlin area. Got some great information about that area from a fellow ghosttowner named Tom.
: Mary

Ghosttowns.com
08-22-1998, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by lacie maxfield

: : Hi All,
: : Im looking for people who would like to get together to go exploring mining camps and ghostttowns in the Eastern Sierra Area , ie: Sierra's, Inyo's, Panamints, Argus, and Nevada areas. 4WD & hiking, Kids, dogs & wife's ok.

Ghosttowns.com
09-04-1998, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Cat and Ripely

: : : Hi All,
: : : Im looking for people who would like to get together to go exploring mining camps and ghostttowns in the Eastern Sierra Area , ie: Sierra's, Inyo's, Panamints, Argus, and Nevada areas. 4WD & hiking, Kids, dogs & wife's ok.
: : : Lewis

: Lewis,
: You KNOW that any time you are in my neck of the woods that Rip and I would love to meet up with you and explore!
: Just let us know the next time your planning on coming!

: Cat and Ripley