PDA

View Full Version : July 14th-16th JOIN US FOR SOME GHOST TOWN EXPLORING!

Ghosttowns.com
07-07-2000, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Cat and Ripley

: Hi all! Rob Newquist and I are getting together July 14th-16th with some other ghsottowners to do some ghost town exploring in the Eastern Sierra area. EVERYONE IS WELCOME!

: We're planning on hitting places like, Belfort/Boulder Flats, Rockland and Pine Grove, Aurora, Masonic, Chemung, Dunderberg, Monoville, Montgomery City, Benton, Champion Mine, ect! Or name a spot that you havnt been but always wanted to check out!

: Wanna join us? Then drop us an email for more info or give Cat and Ripley a call at (760) 924-8648. If you get lost the day of then call Cat's cell at (760) 937-6891.

Ghosttowns.com
07-07-2000, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by John Pinckney

: Have fun, and post what you see! I know the three of would love to go. But, it's a long way from the "least coast" (Virginia). If you make it to Ballarat, and run into Louie at the General Store, tell him the Ham Operator from VA and his family who visited in June 1999 say "Howdy".

: -JFP

Ghosttowns.com
07-09-2000, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Cat and Ripley

: Meet on Friday the 14th at Grumpy's Sports Bar in Mammoth Lakes on Old Mammoth Road at 7pm (till???) for drinks and chatter.

: The exploring starts on Saturday! Meet at 9am at the Shell Station on the corner of Old Mammoth and Main St next to the Breakfast Club.

: We'll most likely camp out at Boulder Flats/Belfort that night after a full day of exploring!

: Sunday will be continued exploring, ending whenever people need to leave for home!

: Its going to be a blast, see y'all there!