PDA

View Full Version : In Search of Ghost Towns in Wyoming and Colorado

Ghosttowns.com
08-22-1998, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Walt Beaton

: I'm planning a trip out to Yellowstone Park in about 3 weeks and would like to visit some ghost towns where metal detecting might be allowed. After Yellowston we plan to head South through Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico (Northeast corner), then back East through the Texas panhandle on the way back to Ohio. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
: Thanks, Walt.
: (If you should e-mail, PLEASE send to maxkj43a@prodigy.com) Thanks

Ghosttowns.com
09-12-1998, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Maggie

: : I'm planning a trip out to Yellowstone Park in about 3 weeks and would like to visit some ghost towns where metal detecting might be allowed. After Yellowston we plan to head South through Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico (Northeast corner), then back East through the Texas panhandle on the way back to Ohio. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
: : Thanks, Walt.
: : (If you should e-mail, PLEASE send to maxkj43a@prodigy.com) Thanks

: Reside in Western Colorado and know plenty about ghost towns in western and southwestern Colorado. I would love to answer any of your questions. Let me knwow

Ryan Hill
01-25-2004, 04:18 AM
Hey there.
Yellowstone Ghost Towns: Mormon Row, Antelope Flats.

Ghost Towns in Yellowstone area: Cody Trail Town Museum, Heart Mountain, Kirwin (west of Mee*****e)

South of Yellowstone, through Wyoming: Shoshone, Milford, South Pass City (private property), Miner's Delight ect. (in Lander area).

South of Yellowstone, through Wyoming: Fort Bonneville, Cora (near Daniel).

For more, visit GT.com's Wyoming page, or http://www.hillsghosttowns.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk