PDA

View Full Version : Great Ghost Tome book for Colorado

Ghosttowns.com
09-12-1998, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Maggie

: Anyone looking for ghost towns and/or mining camps of Colorado, have I got the book for you.
: "COLORADO GHOST TOWNS AND MINING CAMPS" by Sandra Dallas. This book reads in
: alphabetical order, has location maps in the back and tells Post Office establish dates
: and great stories about that town or camp. Great for anyone interested in detail!!! I would love to hook up with anyone
: interested in swapping stories!!!

Ghosttowns.com
09-15-1998, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Richard Savino

: : Anyone looking for ghost towns and/or mining camps of Colorado, have I got the book for you.
: : "COLORADO GHOST TOWNS AND MINING CAMPS" by Sandra Dallas. This book reads in
: : alphabetical order, has location maps in the back and tells Post Office establish dates
: : and great stories about that town or camp. Great for anyone interested in detail!!! I would love to hook up with anyone
: : interested in swapping stories!!!

Ghosttowns.com
10-07-1998, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Kathy

: : Anyone looking for ghost towns and/or mining camps of Colorado, have I got the book for you.
: : "COLORADO GHOST TOWNS AND MINING CAMPS" by Sandra Dallas. This book reads in
: : alphabetical order, has location maps in the back and tells Post Office establish dates
: : and great stories about that town or camp. Great for anyone interested in detail!!! I would love to hook up with anyone
: : interested in swapping stories!!!

: Hi Maggie, Would you check you book and see if
: Anaconda is listed? My great grandpa & his sons
: sent a picture 'back home to Illinois" of the town.
: A historian told me that Anaconda burned in 1910.
: I'm wondering what is left. It was between Victor
: and Cripple Creek. Hope to hear from you.

Adrienne21
08-04-2004, 03:02 PM
Thanks for the Colorado Ghost town book. I was looking for a book like that and right after I read your post I went out and bought the book. I was glad Barnes and Noble had it. Thanks