PDA

View Full Version : Leadville, Colorado area

Ghosttowns.com
05-17-1998, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by Peter K.

: I am requesting input regarding ghost town sites around the area of Leadville. The Leadville Chamber of Commerce makes available a map for four-wheelers called "Four Wheel Drive Trails noting specific trails in and around the area of Leadville. I want to know if anyone knows of ghost town sites worth visiting. Any information is welcome and I thank you in advance.

Ghosttowns.com
07-03-1998, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Frank Vatterott

: : I am requesting input regarding ghost town sites around the area of Leadville. The Leadville Chamber of Commerce makes available a map for four-wheelers called "Four Wheel Drive Trails noting specific trails in and around the area of Leadville. I want to know if anyone knows of ghost town sites worth visiting. Any information is welcome and I thank you in advance.

Ghosttowns.com
07-10-1998, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by June Shaputis

: : : I am requesting input regarding ghost town sites around the area of Leadville...

: There is an excellent ghost town located in Chaffee County called St. Elmo. Turn off a few miles south of Buena Vista and the drive up there is worth the trip. Independence Pass near Leadville towards Aspen, has the remains of many buildings at the top of the pass. Vicksburg and Winfield are found between Leadville and Buena Vista.