PDA

View Full Version : My first ghosttown homepage!

Ghosttowns.com
09-19-1998, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Bill Yanneck

: Hello from Tucson!
: I'm proud to announce the first draft of my ghosttown photo homepage collections.
: At this time I've only just completed the Arizona page, but hope within the next month or two(probably longer)to have the remaining states/townsites finished.
: At the AZ page each townsite links to a gallery.
: At the gallery, each thumbnail links to a full screen pic.
: I've been ghost-towning for nearly 5 years now, but just got this computer and am still at novice level!
: Sorry there isn't any text yet,but I've been mainly concentrating on learning to FTP my photos.
: Please e-mail me with any critique/suggestions/questions, or leave a message at the message board!
: Thanks!
: -Bill

Ghosttowns.com
09-19-1998, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by steve in so az

:
: Bill - The pics so far look great. Keep them coming, I go to a lot of the places. Steve in so az ( Tucson also )
: : Hello from Tucson!
: : I'm proud to announce the first draft of my ghosttown photo homepage collections.
: : At this time I've only just completed the Arizona page, but hope within the next month or two(probably longer)to have the remaining states/townsites finished.
: : At the AZ page each townsite links to a gallery.
: : At the gallery, each thumbnail links to a full screen pic.
: : I've been ghost-towning for nearly 5 years now, but just got this computer and am still at novice level!
: : Sorry there isn't any text yet,but I've been mainly concentrating on learning to FTP my photos.
: : Please e-mail me with any critique/suggestions/questions, or leave a message at the message board!
: : Thanks!
: : -Bill

Tyroler
05-05-2009, 03:44 AM
Thanx for your Work

campp
05-05-2009, 06:10 AM
Wow, an eleven year delay in a thread... ;)

JoeZona
05-06-2009, 05:06 AM
Kinda like visiting a ghost town...