PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Towns along I-5 and I-10

Ghosttowns.com
03-25-2001, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Chad Gros

: Hey all,

: I am leaving for a road trip soon and hope to visit a couple of ghost towns. I will be traveling south along I-5(California coast) and then cutting across on I-10 westbound to Louisiana. We will not have much time so we wont be able to travel very far off of the interstates. I am looking for recommendations of good ghost towns with remaining structure to check out. We will be traveling in April. Thanks in advance. Please respond via email. Any help is appreciated.

: Best Regards,

: Chad

:

Ghosttowns.com
08-02-2001, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Bryan Tint

: : Hey all,

: : I am leaving for a road trip soon and hope to visit a couple of ghost towns. I will be traveling south along I-5(California coast) and then cutting across on I-10 westbound to Louisiana. We will not have much time so we wont be able to travel very far off of the interstates. I am looking for recommendations of good ghost towns with remaining structure to check out. We will be traveling in April. Thanks in advance. Please respond via email. Any help is appreciated.

: : Best Regards,

: : Chad

: :

: There is a place called Steins, New Mexico. It's on I-10. It's just east of the ARizona border. Check it out!