PDA

View Full Version : greysill colorado

Ghosttowns.com
05-18-1998, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Gary Erlandson

: I am planing a trip to this ghost town and was hoping some one might have some more info as to who? why? and when? it became a ghost town my trip is over memorial day weekend(wheather permiting).

Ghosttowns.com
05-21-1998, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Todd Underwood

: : I am planing a trip to this ghost town and was hoping some one might have some more info as to who? why? and when? it became a ghost town my trip is over memorial day weekend(wheather permiting).

: What books have you looked in for info on Greysill?

Ghosttowns.com
05-21-1998, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Todd Underwood

: : I am planing a trip to this ghost town and was hoping some one might have some more info as to who? why? and when? it became a ghost town my trip is over memorial day weekend(wheather permiting).

: Greysill, Co does not even come up in the GDIS meaning that is probably not the correct name or spelling of the site - do you have any other names or possible names or spellings of Greysill?

Ghosttowns.com
01-17-1999, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Gary Erlandson

: : : I am planing a trip to this ghost town and was hoping some one might have some more info as to who? why? and when? it became a ghost town my trip is over memorial day weekend(wheather permiting).

: : What books have you looked in for info on Greysill?
: :have not found any books but the forest service had some good stuff. this is a new ghost town or mining town that closed in the early 60's the town is local is north of Durango CO and west of pergatory(the ski area). e-mail for more info.(gary)

Ghosttowns.com
03-12-1999, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Seidner

: I'm interested in ghost towns, can you tell me anything?