PDA

View Full Version : Mineral Park, Mohave Co.,AZ

Ghosttowns.com
04-07-2001, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by Candy Mabry

: I am interested in visiting the ghosttown of Mineral Park but am told that I need to get permission from the mining copany that owns the land. Does anyone know what the name of this mining company is or how to find out?

: Thanks in advance!

: Candy

Ghosttowns.com
04-30-2001, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by durabond5

: : I am interested in visiting the ghosttown of Mineral Park but am told that I need to get permission from the mining copany that owns the land. Does anyone know what the name of this mining company is or how to find out?

: : Thanks in advance!

: : Candy

: I was at mineral park last Oct. It is a few miles off the main Highway just south of Chloride. Its a good dirt road all the way up. Then you come to a clearing where ther is a big mining complex on the right side and there are a few small shacks on the left. This is Mineral Park. It doesn't appear to be inside the mining property, as there are no gates per se. The one strange thing I remember is a metal framework with painted metal objects hanging from it that appeared to be some sort of bells. The cabins also seemed very miniature in scale. I don't know why. One had wallpaper still on the walls.

Ghosttowns.com
05-25-2001, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by elizabeth

: : I am interested in visiting the ghosttown of Mineral Park but am told that I need to get permission from the mining copany that owns the land. Does anyone know what the name of this mining company is or how to find out?

: : Thanks in advance!

: : Candy

: hello

: my hometown is kingman, az not far from chlorida and mineral park. i don't know if i've been to the park itself, but i know the area of chloride is very interesting. i have a postcard of mineral park. if you visited, was it interesting?

: elizabeth