PDA

View Full Version : More photos!

Ghosttowns.com
09-24-1998, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by Bill Yanneck

: Hi to Steve,Tom Mc.,Todd,Kevin G. and everyone else out there who've shown some interest in my pics. I've just completed the California page(Death Valley,the Route 49 region and Bodie-my favorite!).Also entered some pics of the Golden/Madrid area at the New Mexico page. Man does this stuff eat up time! Talk about "scanners elbow"! More to follow...

Ghosttowns.com
09-24-1998, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Bill

: : Hi to Steve,Tom Mc.,Todd,Kevin G. and everyone else out there who've shown some interest in my pics. I've just completed the California page(Death Valley,the Route 49 region and Bodie-my favorite!).Also entered some pics of the Golden/Madrid area at the New Mexico page. Man does this stuff eat up time! Talk about "scanners elbow"! More to follow...
: P.S.- Mogollon and White Oaks/Jicarilla are done also! -Bill

Ghosttowns.com
10-06-1998, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Kathy

: : Hi to Steve,Tom Mc.,Todd,Kevin G. and everyone else out there who've shown some interest in my pics. I've just completed the California page(Death Valley,the Route 49 region and Bodie-my favorite!).Also entered some pics of the Golden/Madrid area at the New Mexico page. Man does this stuff eat up time! Talk about "scanners elbow"! More to follow...

: The pictures are great!!!!! We want more!!!!!

Ghosttowns.com
10-09-1998, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Bill

: : : Hi to Steve,Tom Mc.,Todd,Kevin G. and everyone else out there who've shown some interest in my pics. I've just completed the California page(Death Valley,the Route 49 region and Bodie-my favorite!).Also entered some pics of the Golden/Madrid area at the New Mexico page. Man does this stuff eat up time! Talk about "scanners elbow"! More to follow...

: : The pictures are great!!!!! We want more!!!!!
: Hi Kathy!
: I'm nearly done.
: I haven't counted them all, but there must be nearly 300 photos to be found at my homepage and related links.
: They're all mine I'm proud to say!!!
: I've got two or three townsites left to go and it's on to my next project - a site dedicated to the wolf/wolf-hybrid sanctuaries I've been visiting the past couple of years.
: Then a site dedicated to territorial prisons of the American West...some gruesome stuff!
: And then maybe a site dedicated to all the Indian Pueblo ruins I've been visiting these past years also...
: Hope I can find enough homepage sites for it all!!!
: Keep checking back!
: Thanks!
: -Bill

Ghosttowns.com
11-14-1998, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Richard Elliott

:
: : : Hi to Steve,Tom Mc.,Todd,Kevin G. and everyone else out there who've shown some interest in my pics. I've just completed the California page(Death Valley,the Route 49 region and Bodie-my favorite!).Also entered some pics of the Golden/Madrid area at the New Mexico page. Man does this stuff eat up time! Talk about "scanners elbow"! More to follow...
: : P.S.- Mogollon and White Oaks/Jicarilla are done also! -Bill

: Bill,

: What a great web page.!! I loved the pictures of Bodie, and Death Valley made me hunry to return there. I put you in my favorite place (book marked). Good luck, and happy traveling.

: --Richard Elliott

Ghosttowns.com
12-16-1998, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Daniel

: Check out The Ghost Town Site at
: http://www.cultimedia.com/ghosttowns

: Many Ghost Town pix there!

Ghosttowns.com
04-05-1999, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by STEVE MCLAUGHLIN

Ghosttowns.com
04-30-1999, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by steve mc. manaman

:

Ghosttowns.com
09-28-1999, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by cluk

Ghosttowns.com
12-30-1999, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by nurul wulan

: hi....

: how are u? i hope your fine

: i`m nurul,and i`m one of your big fans

: i hope u read my e-mail

: may i have your picture ?

: and can u send me your data pls?

: because i want to know more about u

: bye

: sincerely

: NURUL WULAN

Ghosttowns.com
05-25-2000, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by suttiluk ruangsuksut

:

: :

Ghosttowns.com
12-29-2000, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Jason Micheal McDonough

: : : : Hi to Steve,Tom Mc.,Todd,Kevin G. and everyone else out there who've shown some interest in my pics. I've just completed the California page(Death Valley,the Route 49 region and Bodie-my favorite!).Also entered some pics of the Golden/Madrid area at the New Mexico page. Man does this stuff eat up time! Talk about "scanners elbow"! More to follow...

: : : P.S.- Mogollon and White Oaks/Jicarilla are done also! -Bill

: : Bill,

: : What a great web page.!! I loved the pictures of Bodie, and Death Valley made me hunry to return there. I put you in my favorite place (book marked). Good luck, and happy traveling.

: : --Richard Elliott

Ghosttowns.com
12-29-2000, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Jason Micheal McDonough

: I would like to know if you have pic's in Washington state of the ghosttowns here

Ghosttowns.com
06-20-2001, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by rafik

: : :

: : : : Hi to Steve,Tom Mc.,Todd,Kevin G. and everyone else out there who've shown some interest in my pics. I've just completed the California page(Death Valley,the Route 49 region and Bodie-my favorite!).Also entered some pics of the Golden/Madrid area at the New Mexico page. Man does this stuff eat up time! Talk about "scanners elbow"! More to follow...

Ghosttowns.com
09-22-2001, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by aron purba