PDA

View Full Version : Missouri Ghosts/Ghost Towns/Tracking Help

Ghosttowns.com
04-16-2001, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by Sublime

: I'm looking for information, or a possible location of some abandoned haunted houses, or haunted ghost towns within 150-200 miles of St. Louis.. Heck, even just a GOOD Ghost Town.. :)

: After hearing things that have happened in our house, prior to me being born, and before having the house blessed 2 times, i've become interested in possibile "Hauntings" and just want to witness something for once.. I also need some help, or information on finding out all previous owners of a household.. our Real Estate company, has only given us the name of the previous owners..

: But, Apparently we've had quite a few "Unexplained" things/people in this house.. "Good(If that's possible), and Evil"..

: The Evil, would do Moronic things.. Slammed my parents door shut (It's a hard door to shut, it's a solid oak door, and the carpet is so thick in their room, that you have to put some muscle into the door, to shut it.. but, one night it slammed shut, and opened again, with EXTREME speed.. Both my mom and dad said it was so strong, that they felt the wind from the door opening.. (And my dad isnt the kinda guy to make crap like this up, even for shock appeal).. But, they never heard a sound, and never saw anyone..If you saw how this door was setup, you'd know that it'd be IMPOSSIBLE for a strong gust of wind to shut it.. ****, I doubt tornadic-like winds could shut it.. My dad got up to see who it was, but everyone was sleeping.. my 2 brothers were under 3 yrs old at the time, and i hadnt been born..

: The "Guy" also peered into my parents bedroom off and on through out the years.. He'd peak around the hall, and would immediately take off.. My dad, each time it happened, would get up to see if somoene was in the house (With 9MM in hand), and no one was ever around.. But the "guy" stood well over 6ft tall, and my bro's were only 3, so..heh He'd also take stuff from around the house, and hide it in different places.. My parents set a $20 bill on the table one night before bed, and when they awoke in the morning, it was gone.. They later found it on the exact same spot of the table, about 2 weeks later...

: The So-Called "Nice" one, was something only my mom could see.. Almost every night while laying in bed, she'd see a Woman standing in the corner, in an old-style flowered dress, but would never move, and never had any kind of facial expressions.. My mom would try to talk to her, and she wouldnt say anything, wouldnt move, nothing.. She'd eventually dissapear when my mother looked away, or closed her eyes.. The "Lady" also woke my mom up one night, by whispering in her ear, something about a baby, my mom jumped up, and tore off into my brothers room, who was running a 103 degree fever, and started going into convulsions, and had to be taken to the hospital.. After that, the lady started becoming more active.. She'd walk around the house (But would only enter certain rooms.. She would NEVER enter the Laundry Room, or the kids room)..

: I've tried to do some research on our house, and keep ending up at a dead end.. The owners before my parents, were a younger man & lady, who had a child.. They sold the house to my parents, and never mentioned anything about the previous owners, and all my searches have brought back NO owners before the man & lady.. and my attempts at contacting them, have gone unanswered.. I've even tried to do some research to see if we could be living on a Civil war battle ground, or cemetary, and have came back with ABSOLUTELY nothing.. I have absolutely no idea why this house would be a target for ANYTHING at all..

: If you can point me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it..

: Thanks

: Sublime

Ghosttowns.com
04-16-2001, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by bad bob

:

: : I'm looking for information, or a possible location of some abandoned haunted houses, or haunted ghost towns within 150-200 miles of St. Louis.. Heck, even just a GOOD Ghost Town.. :)

: : After hearing things that have happened in our house, prior to me being born, and before having the house blessed 2 times, i've become interested in possibile "Hauntings" and just want to witness something for once.. I also need some help, or information on finding out all previous owners of a household.. our Real Estate company, has only given us the name of the previous owners..

: : But, Apparently we've had quite a few "Unexplained" things/people in this house.. "Good(If that's possible), and Evil"..

: : The Evil, would do Moronic things.. Slammed my parents door shut (It's a hard door to shut, it's a solid oak door, and the carpet is so thick in their room, that you have to put some muscle into the door, to shut it.. but, one night it slammed shut, and opened again, with EXTREME speed.. Both my mom and dad said it was so strong, that they felt the wind from the door opening.. (And my dad isnt the kinda guy to make crap like this up, even for shock appeal).. But, they never heard a sound, and never saw anyone..If you saw how this door was setup, you'd know that it'd be IMPOSSIBLE for a strong gust of wind to shut it.. ****, I doubt tornadic-like winds could shut it.. My dad got up to see who it was, but everyone was sleeping.. my 2 brothers were under 3 yrs old at the time, and i hadnt been born..

: : The "Guy" also peered into my parents bedroom off and on through out the years.. He'd peak around the hall, and would immediately take off.. My dad, each time it happened, would get up to see if somoene was in the house (With 9MM in hand), and no one was ever around.. But the "guy" stood well over 6ft tall, and my bro's were only 3, so..heh He'd also take stuff from around the house, and hide it in different places.. My parents set a $20 bill on the table one night before bed, and when they awoke in the morning, it was gone.. They later found it on the exact same spot of the table, about 2 weeks later...

: : The So-Called "Nice" one, was something only my mom could see.. Almost every night while laying in bed, she'd see a Woman standing in the corner, in an old-style flowered dress, but would never move, and never had any kind of facial expressions.. My mom would try to talk to her, and she wouldnt say anything, wouldnt move, nothing.. She'd eventually dissapear when my mother looked away, or closed her eyes.. The "Lady" also woke my mom up one night, by whispering in her ear, something about a baby, my mom jumped up, and tore off into my brothers room, who was running a 103 degree fever, and started going into convulsions, and had to be taken to the hospital.. After that, the lady started becoming more active.. She'd walk around the house (But would only enter certain rooms.. She would NEVER enter the Laundry Room, or the kids room)..

: : I've tried to do some research on our house, and keep ending up at a dead end.. The owners before my parents, were a younger man & lady, who had a child.. They sold the house to my parents, and never mentioned anything about the previous owners, and all my searches have brought back NO owners before the man & lady.. and my attempts at contacting them, have gone unanswered.. I've even tried to do some research to see if we could be living on a Civil war battle ground, or cemetary, and have came back with ABSOLUTELY nothing.. I have absolutely no idea why this house would be a target for ANYTHING at all..

: : If you can point me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it..

: : Thanks

: : Sublime

: Sub-----

: I plugged "ghost hunters" into altavista search engine and had this in less than 2 minutes:

: Missouri Ghost Hunters Society (www.ghosthaunting.com). They have an email address, and are especially interested in hearing from people like you that have had encounters. Researchers and psychics are all over, and from what I've seen on TV, would be delighted to hear your story, and probably follow it up. Tv documentaries show where a person, usually a psychic locates, identifies, and often even is able to communicate with the entity, find out why the entity remains, or what it requires, before finally being able to "rest", and shortly aferward, it is able to leave the place being "haunted". Not all of them leave! Witness the fact that many places in the world are still haunted, even after all human efforts have been tried, including exorcism.

: bb.

:

Ghosttowns.com
05-30-2001, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Marcus Scherer

: : I'm looking for information, or a possible location of some abandoned haunted houses, or haunted ghost towns within 150-200 miles of St. Louis.. Heck, even just a GOOD Ghost Town.. :)

: : After hearing things that have happened in our house, prior to me being born, and before having the house blessed 2 times, i've become interested in possibile "Hauntings" and just want to witness something for once.. I also need some help, or information on finding out all previous owners of a household.. our Real Estate company, has only given us the name of the previous owners..

: : But, Apparently we've had quite a few "Unexplained" things/people in this house.. "Good(If that's possible), and Evil"..

: : The Evil, would do Moronic things.. Slammed my parents door shut (It's a hard door to shut, it's a solid oak door, and the carpet is so thick in their room, that you have to put some muscle into the door, to shut it.. but, one night it slammed shut, and opened again, with EXTREME speed.. Both my mom and dad said it was so strong, that they felt the wind from the door opening.. (And my dad isnt the kinda guy to make crap like this up, even for shock appeal).. But, they never heard a sound, and never saw anyone..If you saw how this door was setup, you'd know that it'd be IMPOSSIBLE for a strong gust of wind to shut it.. ****, I doubt tornadic-like winds could shut it.. My dad got up to see who it was, but everyone was sleeping.. my 2 brothers were under 3 yrs old at the time, and i hadnt been born..

: : The "Guy" also peered into my parents bedroom off and on through out the years.. He'd peak around the hall, and would immediately take off.. My dad, each time it happened, would get up to see if somoene was in the house (With 9MM in hand), and no one was ever around.. But the "guy" stood well over 6ft tall, and my bro's were only 3, so..heh He'd also take stuff from around the house, and hide it in different places.. My parents set a $20 bill on the table one night before bed, and when they awoke in the morning, it was gone.. They later found it on the exact same spot of the table, about 2 weeks later...

: : The So-Called "Nice" one, was something only my mom could see.. Almost every night while laying in bed, she'd see a Woman standing in the corner, in an old-style flowered dress, but would never move, and never had any kind of facial expressions.. My mom would try to talk to her, and she wouldnt say anything, wouldnt move, nothing.. She'd eventually dissapear when my mother looked away, or closed her eyes.. The "Lady" also woke my mom up one night, by whispering in her ear, something about a baby, my mom jumped up, and tore off into my brothers room, who was running a 103 degree fever, and started going into convulsions, and had to be taken to the hospital.. After that, the lady started becoming more active.. She'd walk around the house (But would only enter certain rooms.. She would NEVER enter the Laundry Room, or the kids room)..

: : I've tried to do some research on our house, and keep ending up at a dead end.. The owners before my parents, were a younger man & lady, who had a child.. They sold the house to my parents, and never mentioned anything about the previous owners, and all my searches have brought back NO owners before the man & lady.. and my attempts at contacting them, have gone unanswered.. I've even tried to do some research to see if we could be living on a Civil war battle ground, or cemetary, and have came back with ABSOLUTELY nothing.. I have absolutely no idea why this house would be a target for ANYTHING at all..

: : If you can point me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it..

: : Thanks

: : Sublime

Ghosttowns.com
07-31-2001, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by wordplay

: :

: : : I'm looking for information, or a possible location of some abandoned haunted houses, or haunted ghost towns within 150-200 miles of St. Louis.. Heck, even just a GOOD Ghost Town.. :)

: : : After hearing things that have happened in our house, prior to me being born, and before having the house blessed 2 times, i've become interested in possibile "Hauntings" and just want to witness something for once.. I also need some help, or information on finding out all previous owners of a household.. our Real Estate company, has only given us the name of the previous owners..

: : : But, Apparently we've had quite a few "Unexplained" things/people in this house.. "Good(If that's possible), and Evil"..

: : : The Evil, would do Moronic things.. Slammed my parents door shut (It's a hard door to shut, it's a solid oak door, and the carpet is so thick in their room, that you have to put some muscle into the door, to shut it.. but, one night it slammed shut, and opened again, with EXTREME speed.. Both my mom and dad said it was so strong, that they felt the wind from the door opening.. (And my dad isnt the kinda guy to make crap like this up, even for shock appeal).. But, they never heard a sound, and never saw anyone..If you saw how this door was setup, you'd know that it'd be IMPOSSIBLE for a strong gust of wind to shut it.. ****, I doubt tornadic-like winds could shut it.. My dad got up to see who it was, but everyone was sleeping.. my 2 brothers were under 3 yrs old at the time, and i hadnt been born..

: : : The "Guy" also peered into my parents bedroom off and on through out the years.. He'd peak around the hall, and would immediately take off.. My dad, each time it happened, would get up to see if somoene was in the house (With 9MM in hand), and no one was ever around.. But the "guy" stood well over 6ft tall, and my bro's were only 3, so..heh He'd also take stuff from around the house, and hide it in different places.. My parents set a $20 bill on the table one night before bed, and when they awoke in the morning, it was gone.. They later found it on the exact same spot of the table, about 2 weeks later...

: : : The So-Called "Nice" one, was something only my mom could see.. Almost every night while laying in bed, she'd see a Woman standing in the corner, in an old-style flowered dress, but would never move, and never had any kind of facial expressions.. My mom would try to talk to her, and she wouldnt say anything, wouldnt move, nothing.. She'd eventually dissapear when my mother looked away, or closed her eyes.. The "Lady" also woke my mom up one night, by whispering in her ear, something about a baby, my mom jumped up, and tore off into my brothers room, who was running a 103 degree fever, and started going into convulsions, and had to be taken to the hospital.. After that, the lady started becoming more active.. She'd walk around the house (But would only enter certain rooms.. She would NEVER enter the Laundry Room, or the kids room)..

: : : I've tried to do some research on our house, and keep ending up at a dead end.. The owners before my parents, were a younger man & lady, who had a child.. They sold the house to my parents, and never mentioned anything about the previous owners, and all my searches have brought back NO owners before the man & lady.. and my attempts at contacting them, have gone unanswered.. I've even tried to do some research to see if we could be living on a Civil war battle ground, or cemetary, and have came back with ABSOLUTELY nothing.. I have absolutely no idea why this house would be a target for ANYTHING at all..

: : : If you can point me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it..

: : : Thanks

: : : Sublime

: : Sub-----

: : I plugged "ghost hunters" into altavista search engine and had this in less than 2 minutes:

: : Missouri Ghost Hunters Society (www.ghosthaunting.com). They have an email address, and are especially interested in hearing from people like you that have had encounters. Researchers and psychics are all over, and from what I've seen on TV, would be delighted to hear your story, and probably follow it up. Tv documentaries show where a person, usually a psychic locates, identifies, and often even is able to communicate with the entity, find out why the entity remains, or what it requires, before finally being able to "rest", and shortly aferward, it is able to leave the place being "haunted". Not all of them leave! Witness the fact that many places in the world are still haunted, even after all human efforts have been tried, including exorcism.

: : bb.

Ghosttowns.com
11-10-2003, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Feagi Moseley

:

: : : I'm looking for information, or a possible location of some abandoned haunted houses, or haunted ghost towns within 150-200 miles of St. Louis.. Heck, even just a GOOD Ghost Town.. :)

: : : After hearing things that have happened in our house, prior to me being born, and before having the house blessed 2 times, i've become interested in possibile "Hauntings" and just want to witness something for once.. I also need some help, or information on finding out all previous owners of a household.. our Real Estate company, has only given us the name of the previous owners..

: : : But, Apparently we've had quite a few "Unexplained" things/people in this house.. "Good(If that's possible), and Evil"..

: : : The Evil, would do Moronic things.. Slammed my parents door shut (It's a hard door to shut, it's a solid oak door, and the carpet is so thick in their room, that you have to put some muscle into the door, to shut it.. but, one night it slammed shut, and opened again, with EXTREME speed.. Both my mom and dad said it was so strong, that they felt the wind from the door opening.. (And my dad isnt the kinda guy to make crap like this up, even for shock appeal).. But, they never heard a sound, and never saw anyone..If you saw how this door was setup, you'd know that it'd be IMPOSSIBLE for a strong gust of wind to shut it.. ****, I doubt tornadic-like winds could shut it.. My dad got up to see who it was, but everyone was sleeping.. my 2 brothers were under 3 yrs old at the time, and i hadnt been born..

: : : The "Guy" also peered into my parents bedroom off and on through out the years.. He'd peak around the hall, and would immediately take off.. My dad, each time it happened, would get up to see if somoene was in the house (With 9MM in hand), and no one was ever around.. But the "guy" stood well over 6ft tall, and my bro's were only 3, so..heh He'd also take stuff from around the house, and hide it in different places.. My parents set a $20 bill on the table one night before bed, and when they awoke in the morning, it was gone.. They later found it on the exact same spot of the table, about 2 weeks later...

: : : The So-Called "Nice" one, was something only my mom could see.. Almost every night while laying in bed, she'd see a Woman standing in the corner, in an old-style flowered dress, but would never move, and never had any kind of facial expressions.. My mom would try to talk to her, and she wouldnt say anything, wouldnt move, nothing.. She'd eventually dissapear when my mother looked away, or closed her eyes.. The "Lady" also woke my mom up one night, by whispering in her ear, something about a baby, my mom jumped up, and tore off into my brothers room, who was running a 103 degree fever, and started going into convulsions, and had to be taken to the hospital.. After that, the lady started becoming more active.. She'd walk around the house (But would only enter certain rooms.. She would NEVER enter the Laundry Room, or the kids room)..

: : : I've tried to do some research on our house, and keep ending up at a dead end.. The owners before my parents, were a younger man & lady, who had a child.. They sold the house to my parents, and never mentioned anything about the previous owners, and all my searches have brought back NO owners before the man & lady.. and my attempts at contacting them, have gone unanswered.. I've even tried to do some research to see if we could be living on a Civil war battle ground, or cemetary, and have came back with ABSOLUTELY nothing.. I have absolutely no idea why this house would be a target for ANYTHING at all..

: : : If you can point me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it..

: : : Thanks

: : : Sublime

: : Sub-----

: : I plugged "ghost hunters" into altavista search engine and had this in less than 2 minutes:

: : Missouri Ghost Hunters Society (www.ghosthaunting.com). They have an email address, and are especially interested in hearing from people like you that have had encounters. Researchers and psychics are all over, and from what I've seen on TV, would be delighted to hear your story, and probably follow it up. Tv documentaries show where a person, usually a psychic locates, identifies, and often even is able to communicate with the entity, find out why the entity remains, or what it requires, before finally being able to "rest", and shortly aferward, it is able to leave the place being "haunted". Not all of them leave! Witness the fact that many places in the world are still haunted, even after all human efforts have been tried, including exorcism.

: : bb.