PDA

View Full Version : TRUE GHOST TOWN

Ghosttowns.com
09-24-1998, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by BOB RAPPE

: IN Nevada about 75 miles north north east of bolder beach at lake mead,There is a true goast town called SAGAMINT,ITS an old siver and gold mining town that still has buildings intact it also has many mine tunnels that are not collasped,with rails and ore cars.The last time I was there was 1992 and in one of the buildings still standing there was canned food water and matches,They were left by a group called the DESERT RATS,and on a small chalk board was the message,(TAKE WHAT YOU NEED<LEAVE WHAT YOU CAN) and the date was oct,1987.You need plenty of water and a couple 4 wheel drives to get there.

Ghosttowns.com
11-27-1999, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by abhijit

:

: : IN Nevada about 75 miles north north east of bolder beach at lake mead,There is a true goast town called SAGAMINT,ITS an old siver and gold mining town that still has buildings intact it also has many mine tunnels that are not collasped,with rails and ore cars.The last time I was there was 1992 and in one of the buildings still standing there was canned food water and matches,They were left by a group called the DESERT RATS,and on a small chalk board was the message,(TAKE WHAT YOU NEED<LEAVE WHAT YOU CAN) and the date was oct,1987.You need plenty of water and a couple 4 wheel drives to get there.

Ghosttowns.com
11-28-1999, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by JACK

: : IN Nevada about 75 miles north north east of bolder beach at lake mead,There is a true goast town called SAGAMINT,ITS an old siver and gold mining town that still has buildings intact it also has many mine tunnels that are not collasped,with rails and ore cars.The last time I was there was 1992 and in one of the buildings still standing there was canned food water and matches,They were left by a group called the DESERT RATS,and on a small chalk board was the message,(TAKE WHAT YOU NEED<LEAVE WHAT YOU CAN) and the date was oct,1987.You need plenty of water and a couple 4 wheel drives to get there.

Ghosttowns.com
12-22-1999, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by aikawa