PDA

View Full Version : Meesville, Arizona

Ghosttowns.com
09-26-1998, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by Mark

: I'm looking for gps coordinates for this ghosttown.
: The locals in Crown King won't give any info.

walker
09-08-2007, 09:39 AM
I know this post was from a thousand years ago but...
Has anyone ever gotten specific info on Meesville?
The reason I ask is that my wife and I own a few acres on the north side of the Bradshaws and were told that Meesville was at the end of the road where our lot was. I followed it to its termination and found nothing though. I am now lead to believe that it may be down the Lincoln ridge road instead of ours. I tried to follow the ridge road but someone had run a track hoe across it and it was impassable. I may try again later, unless someone knows for sure or knows another way to get there.
Thanks, Andy

brian10x
09-08-2007, 11:38 AM
I know this post was from a thousand years ago but...
Has anyone ever gotten specific info on Meesville?
The reason I ask is that my wife and I own a few acres on the north side of the Bradshaws and were told that Meesville was at the end of the road where our lot was. I followed it to its termination and found nothing though. I am now lead to believe that it may be down the Lincoln ridge road instead of ours. I tried to follow the ridge road but someone had run a track hoe across it and it was impassable. I may try again later, unless someone knows for sure or knows another way to get there.
Thanks, Andy

Apparently, nothing remains of the town, also known as Hooper:
http://www.ghosttowns.com/states/az/meesville.html

old judge
09-09-2007, 02:19 PM
May be nothing there, but whatever was there was apparently at about 35 15 58, 112 22 59. OJ

Ghosttowns.com
03-11-2016, 05:14 PM
9087 Only Map I can Find

May be nothing there, but whatever was there was apparently at about 35 15 58, 112 22 59. OJ