PDA

View Full Version : HOW DO I PUT A PICTURE ON

Ghosttowns.com
04-20-2001, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by G.Fischer

: Im not sure how to place a picture on this BB for viewing, if someone can instruct me I will be more than happy to post a couple actual photos of Olinghouse here.

Ghosttowns.com
04-21-2001, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Lynda

: I wanted you to put that old shack in the meadow

: on because it was the next one to be demolished.

: I have to confess I am too stupid to put a picture

: anywhere, maybe someone else can advise.

Ghosttowns.com
04-21-2001, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Dezdan

: First you must have the photo on/in a website, even if it is just in the files. Second, you take the link to the photo and post it in the little box that say’s “Optional Image URL:” That’s it… One more thing, the link in which you put in the space, should lokk something like this…www.******.com/photo.jpg

: or

: www.geocities.com/Dezdan Productions/photo.jpg

: Side note, of you do not have a webpage to load load files to, you can get a free one at www.Geocities.com

Ghosttowns.com
04-21-2001, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by G.fischer

: : First you must have the photo on/in a website, even if it is just in the files. Second, you take the link to the photo and post it in the little box that say’s “Optional Image URL:” That’s it… One more thing, the link in which you put in the space, should lokk something like this…www.******.com/photo.jpg

: : or

: : www.geocities.com/Dezdan Productions/photo.jpg

: : Side note, of you do not have a webpage to load load files to, you can get a free one at www.Geocities.com

: It is going to take some time for me to get to creating a basic web page, so Im not sure exactly when I will be able to get it up, but I will attempt to get right on it today/night, but perhaps by tomorrow. I will try my best, to get it up as quickly as I can.