PDA

View Full Version : Ruby, Arizona - Revision of Earlier Posting

Ghosttowns.com
10-08-1998, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Tom McCurnin

: Of special interest to me is the ghost town of Ruby, Arizona due to my family connection to it. I have a paper that I wrote on Ruby that can be found at this site:

: www.ghosttowns.com/states/az/rubypaper.html

: Would like to hear from those who may have a similar connection or are familiar with or interested in Ruby. I have a lot of material on Ruby. Replies may be made on message board or to me directly.

: tmccurnin@hotmail.com

Ghosttowns.com
10-08-1998, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Kathy

: : Of special interest to me is the ghost town of Ruby, Arizona due to my family connection to it. I have a paper that I wrote on Ruby that can be found at this site:

: : www.ghosttowns.com/states/az/rubypaper.html

: : Would like to hear from those who may have a similar connection or are familiar with or interested in Ruby. I have a lot of material on Ruby. Replies may be made on message board or to me directly.

: : tmccurnin@hotmail.com

: Tom, the article was very interesting. Is there
: any other ghosttown articles that you would want
: to share?

Ghosttowns.com
10-08-1998, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Tom McCurnin

: Yes, I do have other articles (none written by me)but none published on the web anywhere. This Ruby paper was actually for one of my classes and after sending it to Todd, he offered to publish it on this site.

: I can send these to you as attachments or mail them. Either way, I would be glad to share them.

Ghosttowns.com
03-23-1999, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Bruce

: : : Of special interest to me is the ghost town of Ruby, Arizona due to my family connection to it. I have a paper that I wrote on Ruby that can be found at this site:

: : : www.ghosttowns.com/states/az/rubypaper.html

: : : Would like to hear from those who may have a similar connection or are familiar with or interested in Ruby. I have a lot of material on Ruby. Replies may be made on message board or to me directly.

: : : tmccurnin@hotmail.com

: : Tom, the article was very interesting. Is there

: : any other ghosttown articles that you would want

: : to share?

Ghosttowns.com
03-23-1999, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Bruce

: Sorry for screwing this up. First time posting a message on a MB. But, I just recently got back from Ruby, after taking my daughters and one of their friends there. I have a friend who ranches the surrounding area and knows a lot about the Town. My daughter is doing a paper on Ruby, Oro Blanco and Cerro Colorado. If anyone has any information I would sure love to get learn more. We learned a lot from Tommy, the caretaker, but there is so much more to learn about the area.

Ghosttowns.com
03-25-1999, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Charles J. Kelly

: In 1930 my family moved from Calif. to Ruby.

: My father worked in what he called the tool crib probibly in the warehouse.

: My schooling began in the in the 2 room scool house.

: My kid brother was born in Tucson, but we were still living in ruby.

: There are pictures that I beleave my brother has of a boy scout troop formed there that were mounted on donkeys.

: I was born in 1926 and was about three when we moved there

Ghosttowns.com
11-24-2000, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Kyla

: Hello to anyone who recieves this. I was wondering if anyone could possibly give me exact directions to Ruby. I am coming from Gilbert, AZ. I would appreciate it!!!

: Kyla