PDA

View Full Version : Underground Tour

Ghosttowns.com
06-16-2001, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Tom

: This is not really about an actual ghost town, but I think it's the kind of thing a ghost town enthusiast would appreciate as it is kind of a ghost town below ground level so I'll mention it:

: I'm currently visiting the Seattle area and yesterday I went on the underground tour where some original buildings remain after a fire swept through the city in the late 1880's. When things were rebuilt they were done so after the streets were raised and the remains buried and new buidings built above the old!

: Pretty interesting tour; kind of spooky as well. (One of the features are a couple of toilets; the first one's ever made. Trivia - guess what the inventor's name was?)

Ghosttowns.com
06-16-2001, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by bad bob

:

: : This is not really about an actual ghost town, but I think it's the kind of thing a ghost town enthusiast would appreciate as it is kind of a ghost town below ground level so I'll mention it:

: : I'm currently visiting the Seattle area and yesterday I went on the underground tour where some original buildings remain after a fire swept through the city in the late 1880's. When things were rebuilt they were done so after the streets were raised and the remains buried and new buidings built above the old!

: : Pretty interesting tour; kind of spooky as well. (One of the features are a couple of toilets; the first one's ever made. Trivia - guess what the inventor's name was?)

: It's no guess....his name was Crapper!

Ghosttowns.com
06-16-2001, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by John

: :

:

: Prettyinventor's name was?)

: : It's no guess....his name was Crapper!

: Well leave it to the Tard to know the answer to a shitty question LOL

Ghosttowns.com
06-16-2001, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by bad bob

:

: : :

: :

: : Prettyinventor's name was?)

: : : It's no guess....his name was Crapper!

: : Well leave it to the Tard to know the answer to a shitty question LOL

: According to your post, evidently you knew the answer too, senor trash mouth. And Tard should read 'tard, ifin you'all's gonna abbreviate a real original slam.

: You dolts are truly pathetic. I can picture you ne'ers do well sitting around a table trying to "brainstorm" (yeah right), a derogatory (look that up) name for me. Then, after several hours of passing the J around, the leader (ha) decides....

: "Hey...let's call him bad bob the retard"! The most remarkable part is that none of you are even embarrassed! [LOL on that!!]

: And one more thing...what the **** does all this have to do with ghost towns?

: bb.

Ghosttowns.com
07-23-2001, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Alison Frisby

: I just went on the underground tour last week, it was great. If anyone gets a chance to do it, see if you can get Steven to be your tour guide, he was excellent!!