PDA

View Full Version : Remains found in the Nevada Desert

Ghosttowns.com
07-21-2001, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Betty

: The remains were identified as Norma Jean Parker. She was my friend. She was reported missing on June 21, 2000. She had a disease called Hunninton's. She was a religious person. Last seen wearing jeans, light colored jacket. Physical description 5'02. 110-115 lbs. light gray-white shoulder lenght hair, brown eyes. Her remains were found in a makeshift grave by a hiking person, in the Limbo Mt. Range 52 miles north of Fernley, north of the Winnemucca dry lake beds. I'm asking if anyone might have seen her. The cause of death is not known. Anyone in that area from June 21, 2000-Feb. 2001 please try to remember. Thanks to everyone and good bless. Betty in California

Ghosttowns.com
07-21-2001, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by bob s

:

: : The remains were identified as Norma Jean Parker. She was my friend. She was reported missing on June 21, 2000. She had a disease called Hunninton's. She was a religious person. Last seen wearing jeans, light colored jacket. Physical description 5'02. 110-115 lbs. light gray-white shoulder lenght hair, brown eyes. Her remains were found in a makeshift grave by a hiking person, in the Limbo Mt. Range 52 miles north of Fernley, north of the Winnemucca dry lake beds. I'm asking if anyone might have seen her. The cause of death is not known. Anyone in that area from June 21, 2000-Feb. 2001 please try to remember. Thanks to everyone and good bless. Betty in California

: Betty, even though I had vowed to respond to ghost town related topics only, I'd like to offer my sincere condolences for the loss of your friend, and I'm pretty sure many here feel the same. I can only hope that someone can provide the missing pieces. Also, if you haven't already, you might try submitting this to John Walsh @ America's Most Wanted. For more info, their website is: www.amw.com

: bob.

Ghosttowns.com
07-27-2001, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Cat and Ripley

: Hello there. Found this online article about the case.

: http://nevadadmv.state.nv.us/news/01-015.htm

:

: : : The remains were identified as Norma Jean Parker. She was my friend. She was reported missing on June 21, 2000. She had a disease called Hunninton's. She was a religious person. Last seen wearing jeans, light colored jacket. Physical description 5'02. 110-115 lbs. light gray-white shoulder lenght hair, brown eyes. Her remains were found in a makeshift grave by a hiking person, in the Limbo Mt. Range 52 miles north of Fernley, north of the Winnemucca dry lake beds. I'm asking if anyone might have seen her. The cause of death is not known. Anyone in that area from June 21, 2000-Feb. 2001 please try to remember. Thanks to everyone and good bless. Betty in California

: : Betty, even though I had vowed to respond to ghost town related topics only, I'd like to offer my sincere condolences for the loss of your friend, and I'm pretty sure many here feel the same. I can only hope that someone can provide the missing pieces. Also, if you haven't already, you might try submitting this to John Walsh @ America's Most Wanted. For more info, their website is: www.amw.com

: : bob.