PDA

View Full Version : To fellow ghost towners

Ghosttowns.com
05-09-1998, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Ghosttowns.com

: Howdy Fellow Ghosttowners. By request, we have added this new section for everyone to use. Feel free to talk to other ghost towners and ask for directions, locations, histories or even better, if you find a neat ghost town or other information, leave it here for others to see. Have fun and thanks for using Ghosttowns.com

Ghosttowns.com
05-09-1998, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Todd Underwood

: : Howdy Fellow Ghosttowners. By request, we have added this new section for everyone to use. Feel free to talk to other ghost towners and ask for directions, locations, histories or even better, if you find a neat ghost town or other information, leave it here for others to see. Have fun and thanks for using Ghosttowns.com

:
: Howdy Folks, This is a sample follow up just so you can see what one looks like

Ghosttowns.com
06-22-1998, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Don

: : Howdy Fellow Ghosttowners. By request, we have added this new section for everyone to use. Feel free to talk to other ghost towners and ask for directions, locations, histories or even better, if you find a neat ghost town or other information, leave it here for others to see. Have fun and thanks for using Ghosttowns.com

Ghosttowns.com
08-17-1998, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by J.W.

:

: Would love some info on some GREAT sites
: in colorado, the more complete the better. Only
: photos will be taken, then I'll be a ghost too!
: Is the crystal mill worth the drive? I have heard good and bad things... thanks
: J.W....putz80601@aol.com

Ghosttowns.com
09-27-1998, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Bobby Rowe

: A few years back, I visited a ghost town just outside Central City, CO, that I thought was pretty photogenic. It is the town of Nevadaville I believe.

Ghosttowns.com
06-08-2001, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by riemooooo

: : A few years back, I visited a ghost town just outside Central City, CO, that I thought was pretty photogenic. It is the town of Nevadaville I believe.