PDA

View Full Version : Forbestown California

Ghosttowns.com
10-25-1998, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Amy

: Does anyone have any information on this place? Great great grandfather had a claim there, but know nothing of the history. Thanks

Ghosttowns.com
11-06-1998, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Digger Bob

: : Does anyone have any information on this place? Great great grandfather had a claim there, but know nothing of the history. Thanks

: I live near Forbestown. It's far from a ghost town, many people still live there. What would you like to know?

Ghosttowns.com
11-06-1998, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Amy

: : : Does anyone have any information on this place? Great great grandfather had a claim there, but know nothing of the history. Thanks

: : I live near Forbestown. It's far from a ghost town, many people still live there. What would you like to know?

: My garandmother told me it was a ghost town! Is there a Genealogy Society or Museum there? Some place I can get Cemetary infomation from. Maybe some town history?? Thanks a million!

Ghosttowns.com
11-09-1998, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Digger Bob

: : : : Does anyone have any information on this place? Great great grandfather had a claim there, but know nothing of the history. Thanks

: : : I live near Forbestown. It's far from a ghost town, many people still live there. What would you like to know?

: : My garandmother told me it was a ghost town! Is there a Genealogy Society or Museum there? Some place I can get Cemetary infomation from. Maybe some town history?? Thanks a million!

: There is an excellent museum there. Also a post office. You might try writing or calling the postmaster. Or call information and get the museums number. Area code is 530. Email me and I might be able to get it for you.

Ghosttowns.com
06-13-1999, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by stan meadows

: : : : : Does anyone have any information on this place? Great great grandfather had a claim there, but know nothing of the history. Thanks

: : : : I live near Forbestown. It's far from a ghost town, many people still live there. What would you like to know?

: : : My garandmother told me it was a ghost town! Is there a Genealogy Society or Museum there? Some place I can get Cemetary infomation from. Maybe some town history?? Thanks a million!

: : There is an excellent museum there. Also a post office. You might try writing or calling the postmaster. Or call information and get the museums number. Area code is 530. Email me and I might be able to get it for you.

: yes there is a museum in forbrstown and they can give you the info you need don't have the address you can call the forbestown store they can get you someone to talk to