PDA

View Full Version : Goldfield Hotel on Scariest Places on Earth

Ghosttowns.com
10-21-2001, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Cat and Ripley

: Thursday, October 25th at 9pm on the Fox Family Channel will be Scariest Places on Earth at the Goldfield Hotel in Goldfield Nevada. Check it out, you might see some familiar faces!

Ghosttowns.com
10-21-2001, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by bad bob

:
: : Thursday, October 25th at 9pm on the Fox Family Channel will be Scariest Places on Earth at the Goldfield Hotel in Goldfield Nevada. Check it out, you might see some familiar faces!

: Much obiged fer the info, Cat.....I'll be doin' jes that.
: bb.

Ghosttowns.com
10-23-2001, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by kathy

: 9:00 p.m. whose time?

Ghosttowns.com
10-23-2001, 03:32 PM

: 9pm pacific time, check your local listings

Ghosttowns.com
10-26-2001, 12:08 PM

: Geeze, the show was soooooooo corny! But at least it got us into the hotel, thats all we cared about!

: : Thursday, October 25th at 9pm on the Fox Family Channel will be Scariest Places on Earth at the Goldfield Hotel in Goldfield Nevada. Check it out, you might see some familiar faces!

Ghosttowns.com
10-29-2001, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Rob

: Hey Cat, it wasn't that bad! :)

Ghosttowns.com
11-07-2002, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by Camron Godbey

: :I love your show sooooooooooomuch it's the scariest thing to watch around Haloween...One day I would like to get a bunch of my friends together and do something like that! G2g Bye

Ghosttowns.com
12-29-2002, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Kelly

: That place scares me so much it is like you are in a new/old world I saw so many things that I wont ever be the same......:-o

Blair Jett
05-07-2006, 09:06 PM
I not only watched that episode, I taped it on VHS. I was in Goldfield back in 1994 & took my dog for a walk passed the hotel one night. My dog acted kinda weird & I`ll never forget the erie feeling I got. It`s as if the hair on my skin was standing straight up! I definatly felt something while outside of the hotel. It was a creepy feeling & I have to admit, I was a little freaked out & wanted to leave. I dont scare very easily & have done a lot of exploration over the years, but I will NEVER forget the feeling I experienced that night. There is no question in my mind that the ghosts of yester year are definatly there!!!