PDA

View Full Version : Washington Ghost town information

Ghosttowns.com
11-03-1998, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Kimberley Scott

: Hi I am a student at W.S.U. and I am currently working on a ghost town project with Pasco high school students. If anyone is interested in doing an on-line interview regarding W.A. ghost towns please e-mail me at scott2@wsunix.wsu.edu

Ghosttowns.com
11-17-1998, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Chuck Flood

: Would like to talk to you about your project. I have info on over 500 ghost towns in WA state, many of them in eastern WA and most of them virtually unknown to anyone outside the area (Cunningham, Pampa, Downs, Almota for instance, and of course Ainsworth which I'm sure you already know about). Please contact me.

Vader citizen
04-09-2006, 10:29 PM
Hi Scott,

What do you want to know about Vader, WA.? Am currently working on a history book of Little Falls/Vader for the 100th year Centennial.

Our 100th celebration will be July 8th, 2006. Would like to invite you and your students to attend. it should be interesting as it's a small town, and still supports many homes well over 80 years old, with a few over 100.

The town history is both incredible, and tragic. Vader was once upon a time the largest community between Seattle/Tacoma and Portland. What caused it's demise? Depression for one, fire for another, and other factors.

Would be more than happy to answer questions, and have many pictures.

Sincerely, Elizabeth