PDA

View Full Version : Red Rover Town / Mine

Ghosttowns.com
11-26-2001, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Mike Brown

: I am interested in seeing the Red Rover Town / Mine in northern Maricopa County, Arizona. Ghosttowns.com indicates that it is privately owned and permission is necessary to enter the property. Can anyone tell me who the owner is and how to contact them. Thank you in advance for any information.

: Mike Brown

Ghosttowns.com
11-26-2001, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by bad bob

:
: : I am interested in seeing the Red Rover Town / Mine in northern Maricopa County, Arizona. Ghosttowns.com indicates that it is privately owned and permission is necessary to enter the property. Can anyone tell me who the owner is and how to contact them. Thank you in advance for any information.

: : Mike Brown

: Try the webmaster, Todd Underwood. Approx 2 years ago, he had info, something about a woman taking pot shots at trespassers, or? He may be able to help. (ghost@ghosttowns.com). Also, it seems like I have been recommending him a lot lately, but you can contact David Wright. He runs his own Great Basin Research, has a large data base, and has answers that no one else has. Look for his posts down the board a ways. His email is always with his posts.
: bb.