PDA

View Full Version : GHOST TOWN RALLY SET FOR JUNE 2002

Ghosttowns.com
12-09-2001, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Cat and Ripley

: HOWDY ALL GHOST TOWN EXPLORERS! SHAWN HALL AND I ARE PUTTING TOGETHER A GHOST TOWN RALLY FOR JUNE 2002! IT WILL BE A 2 OR 3 DAY RALLY, HOMEBASED IN TONOPAH,NEVADA WITH DAY TRIPS TO BELMONT, JEFFERSON, BARCELONA, OPHIR CANYON, PARK CANYON, JETT CANYON AND SOME OTHER NEARBY GHOST TOWNS AND SITES.
: SHAWN HALL IS THE AUTHOR OF 4 NEVADA GHOST TOWN BOOKS AND HAS AN EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF THE AREA. AS OUR GHOST TOWN GUIDE HE'LL PROVIDE THE HISTORY BEHIND ALL THE SITES WE VISIT.
: WE WILL BE HAVING A LARGE (BUT OPTIONAL) BBQ WITH A GUEST SPEAKER (TO BE ANNOUNCED). GHOST TOWN RALLY T-SHIRTS WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE AT THE RALLY, ALTHOUGH NOTIFING US AHEAD OF TIME WITH THE NUMBER AND SIZES THAT YOU NEED WILL ASSURE A SHIRT.
: ACCOMODATIONS ARE AVAILABLE IN TONOPAH AND WE WILL ALSO BE CAMPING IF THATS MORE YOUR SCENE.
: 4 WHEEL DRIVE VEHICLES ARE ENCOURAGED BUT NOT MANDATORY. ADULTS, CHILDREN, AND PETS ARE ENCOURAGED TO JOIN!
: PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING US! WE CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH DIRECTIONS AND OTHER AREA INFORMATION THAT WOULD MAKE YOUR TRIP A FUN AND EXCITING ONE!

Ghosttowns.com
12-10-2001, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Cactusman

: Hi Cat!

: I can't be there but PRETTY PLEASE Take a lotta pics for me!!!!

Ghosttowns.com
12-15-2001, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by CAT and RIPLEY

: WE HAVE MOST OF THE RALLY INFO WORKED OUT. TO SEE THE ITENERARY OR TO SIGN UP PLEASE GO TO http://members.tripod.com/~catmandoo2/junerally.html or send me an email

Ghosttowns.com
12-16-2001, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Johnnie Bachusky

: : HOWDY ALL GHOST TOWN EXPLORERS! SHAWN HALL AND I ARE PUTTING TOGETHER A GHOST TOWN RALLY FOR JUNE 2002! IT WILL BE A 2 OR 3 DAY RALLY, HOMEBASED IN TONOPAH,NEVADA WITH DAY TRIPS TO BELMONT, JEFFERSON, BARCELONA, OPHIR CANYON, PARK CANYON, JETT CANYON AND SOME OTHER NEARBY GHOST TOWNS AND SITES.
: : SHAWN HALL IS THE AUTHOR OF 4 NEVADA GHOST TOWN BOOKS AND HAS AN EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF THE AREA. AS OUR GHOST TOWN GUIDE HE'LL PROVIDE THE HISTORY BEHIND ALL THE SITES WE VISIT.
: : WE WILL BE HAVING A LARGE (BUT OPTIONAL) BBQ WITH A GUEST SPEAKER (TO BE ANNOUNCED). GHOST TOWN RALLY T-SHIRTS WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE AT THE RALLY, ALTHOUGH NOTIFING US AHEAD OF TIME WITH THE NUMBER AND SIZES THAT YOU NEED WILL ASSURE A SHIRT.
: : ACCOMODATIONS ARE AVAILABLE IN TONOPAH AND WE WILL ALSO BE CAMPING IF THATS MORE YOUR SCENE.
: : 4 WHEEL DRIVE VEHICLES ARE ENCOURAGED BUT NOT MANDATORY. ADULTS, CHILDREN, AND PETS ARE ENCOURAGED TO JOIN!
: : PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING US! WE CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH DIRECTIONS AND OTHER AREA INFORMATION THAT WOULD MAKE YOUR TRIP A FUN AND EXCITING ONE!

: Are Canadians invited?

Ghosttowns.com
12-20-2001, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Cat and Ripley

: :
: : Are Canadians invited?

:
: OF COURSE! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!
: For more info and to sign up go to:
: http://members.tripod.com/~catmandoo2/junerally.html