PDA

View Full Version : Gilman colorado/Mosquito Pass

Ghosttowns.com
11-09-1998, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Highgrade Gary

: anyone know what the current status of Gilman is? Had a 4sale sign in front of it years ago and now its just fenced off. also interested in hearing from those that have also driven Mosquito Pass.

Ghosttowns.com
11-16-1999, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by ken

: : anyone know what the current status of Gilman is? Had a 4sale sign in front of it years ago and now its just fenced off. also interested in hearing from those that have also driven Mosquito Pass. RE: We Drove over the pass in aug 99, I loved it however my wife did not, I keep stopping on the road way over looking leadville, it is a nice bumpy goat trail and alot of fun, Dif: Level 7 on a 10 scale.

Ghosttowns.com
11-16-1999, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by ken

: : anyone know what the current status of Gilman is? Had a 4sale sign in front of it years ago and now its just fenced off. also interested in hearing from those that have also driven Mosquito Pass. RE: We Drove over the pass in aug 99, I loved it however my wife did not, I keep stopping on the road way over looking leadville, it is a nice bumpy goat trail and alot of fun, Dif: Level 7 on a 10 scale. That is 1 of appox. 150 in the state of Colorado (Colorado the Great UP-BACK)