PDA

View Full Version : Hookmans Cemetery/Little People Village - CT

Ghosttowns.com
01-05-2002, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Carolyn

: Can anyone help (here or via email) with specific directions to these two places. I've tried to follow the ones you have here on the site but with no success. Street names and points of reference would be great. Thanks.

Ghosttowns.com
04-03-2002, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Leigh

: I was just told about hookmans and yet i live close to it do you know seymour at all if so at ames there is a texco up that hill quite a bit you'll pass telemedia the roads name is great hill I believe once you come to the roatery ( can't spell sorry lol ) and a yeild or a stop sigh not quite sure take your right and just over the hill but becareful it is said to be not likable so you know I am in a society and one of our other members have been up there who sates that she could not deal with the feelings she recieved from the grounds and yet never even stepped foot on them. Also I know on halloween it is grarded due to some saying there was black magic done up there too. hope i helped.

Ghosttowns.com
04-03-2002, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Leigh

:
: I was just told about hookmans and yet i live close to it do you know seymour at all if so at ames there is a texco up that hill quite a bit you'll pass telemedia the roads name is great hill I believe once you come to the roatery ( can't spell sorry lol ) and a yeild or a stop sigh not quite sure take your right and just over the hill but becareful it is said to be not likable so you know I am in a society and one of our other members have been up there who sates that she could not deal with the feelings she recieved from the grounds and yet never even stepped foot on them. Also I know on halloween it is grarded due to some saying there was black magic done up there too. hope i helped.

Cejemere
10-25-2005, 10:21 AM
I just wanted to clarify that YES Hookman's does have something with black magic going on. This is no place to play around or have fun. If you are not experienced in dealing with demons this is not the place for you. I will say this once....DO NOT GO THERE! For your own safety.

MMILLS
10-23-2006, 01:37 PM
Hookmans Cemetary: If You Follow Great Hill Rd From The Plaza Area, By Texaco At Rt 8 All The Way Up The Hill And Down To The Rotary, You Take A Right At The Stop Sign. On Your Left Will Be The Great Hill ?methodist Church. Then Follow The Road, And There Will Be A Street On Your Right. I Believe It Is The First Right Bear To The Right And As Soon As You Come Around The Corner You Will See The Cemetary. It Is Truely Haunted. If You Visit There It Truely Does Make Your Car Stop, Or At Least Be Unable To Accelerate. I Always Thought It Was Just A Crazy Story Of My Life Until I Read It Here.

TheKid
03-22-2010, 02:54 PM
I just wanted to clarify that YES Hookman's does have something with black magic going on. This is no place to play around or have fun. If you are not experienced in dealing with demons this is not the place for you. I will say this once....DO NOT GO THERE! For your own safety.

i went there a few nights ago with some friends and literally nothing happened