PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Town and hunted places in New England

Ghosttowns.com
04-08-2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Matthew Stanley aka Ogre

: I am looking for maps new and old maps of all of the know hunted places in New England. If it is a building I would like maps inside and out of each building if any one has any of all of this thing please e-Mail me asap

: P.S
: If anyone have any Info on Dudly Town Connecticut please e-mail with any Info you may have asap please

Ghosttowns.com
04-15-2002, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Cactusman

: : I am looking for maps new and old maps of all of the know haunted places in New England. If it is a building I would like maps inside and out of each building if any one has any of all of this thing please e-Mail me asap

: : P.S
: : If anyone have any Info on Dudly Town Connecticut please e-mail with any Info you may have asap please

:
: Hi there! You may want to check public records in the area that you are investigating. Most states make you file for building permits before you put up houses etc. Many states make you submit a blue Print of the structure. At least they use to. You may be able to find much of what you want as a matter of public record.

: Good luck and be safe!

Ghosttowns.com
07-17-2002, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Kendall

: : : I am looking for maps new and old maps of all of the know haunted places in New England. If it is a building I would like maps inside and out of each building if any one has any of all of this thing please e-Mail me asap

: : : P.S
: : : If anyone have any Info on Dudly Town Connecticut please e-mail with any Info you may have asap please

: :
: : Hi there! You may want to check public records in the area that you are investigating. Most states make you file for building permits before you put up houses etc. Many states make you submit a blue Print of the structure. At least they use to. You may be able to find much of what you want as a matter of public record.

: : Good luck and be safe!

Ghosttowns.com
08-18-2002, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Stephanie

: i wanted to know if the hstillwell hotel in los angeles is hunted by ghost or what

Ghosttowns.com
08-29-2002, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by Brian

: : I am looking for maps new and old maps of all of the know hunted places in New England. If it is a building I would like maps inside and out of each building if any one has any of all of this thing please e-Mail me asap

: : If anyone have any Info on Dudly Town Connecticut please e-mail with any Info you may have asap please also any pictures or videos

Ghosttowns.com
08-30-2002, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by shannon

: : : I am looking for maps new and old maps of all of the know hunted places in New England. If it is a building I would like maps inside and out of each building if any one has any of all of this thing please e-Mail me asap

: : : If anyone have any Info on Dudly Town Connecticut please e-mail with any Info you may have asap please also any pictures or videos

Ghosttowns.com
09-05-2002, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Zuar

: : I am looking for maps new and old maps of all of the know hunted places in New England. If it is a building I would like maps inside and out of each building if any one has any of all of this thing please e-Mail me asap

: : If anyone have any Info on Dudly Town Connecticut please e-mail with any Info you may have asap please

Ghosttowns.com
09-05-2002, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Zuar

Ghosttowns.com
09-05-2002, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Zaur

: Dudly Town is not an amusement park!Keep out stay away!

Ghosttowns.com
09-20-2002, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by hunted places in california

: : Dudly Town is not an amusement park!Keep out stay away!

Ghosttowns.com
09-21-2002, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by Patricia Leonard

: Stay away from Dudly town I beg of you dont go there: : I am looking for maps new and old maps of all of the know haunted places in New England. If it is a building I would like maps inside and out of each building if any one has any of all of this thing please e-Mail me asap

: : : If anyone have any Info on Dudly Town Connecticut please e-mail with any Info you may have asap please

: : Hi there! You may want to check public records in the area that you are investigating. Most states make you file for building permits before you put up houses etc. Many states make you submit a blue Print of the structure. At least they use to. You may be able to find much of what you want as a matter of public record.

Ghosttowns.com
10-04-2002, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by yolanda aguilar

: : : I am looking for maps new and old maps of all of the know hunted places in New England. If it is a building I would like maps inside and out of each building if any one has any of all of this thing please e-Mail me asap

Ghosttowns.com
10-08-2002, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Brittney

: : i wanted to know if the hstillwell hotel in los angeles is hunted by ghost or what

Ghosttowns.com
10-19-2002, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by James

: There is a lot of haunted areas in Fitchburg, MA, one place is an abandoned house that people clame is haunted, another place is a house where a man clamed to see gousts and killed himself because he couldn't take it anymore... but I've lived here my whose life and never seen anything (exsept when I went looking for it): : I am looking for maps new and old maps of all of the know haunted places in New England. If it is a building I would like maps inside and out of each building if any one has any of all of this thing please e-Mail me asap

Ghosttowns.com
10-23-2002, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by Elizabeth Norris

: : i wanted to know if the hstillwell hotel in los angeles is hunted by ghost or what. I am verry inteeeeerested in hunted places

Ghosttowns.com
10-27-2002, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by bjguj

Ghosttowns.com
10-30-2002, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by Lindsey

Ghosttowns.com
11-01-2002, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by james

: : : I am looking for maps new and old maps of all of the know haunted places in New England. If it is a building I would like maps inside and out of each building if any one has any of all of this thing please e-Mail me asap

: If any person wants to know about dudly town .It is a town that has been haunted since the 1800 when all the people have been kild in 1800

Ghosttowns.com
11-02-2002, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Traffic

: A

Ghosttowns.com
11-02-2002, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Heather

: : : : I am looking for maps new and old maps of all of the know haunted places in New England. If it is a building I would like maps inside and out of each building if any one has any of all of this thing please e-Mail me asap

: : : : P.S
: : : : If anyone have any Info on Dudly Town Connecticut please e-mail with any Info you may have asap please

: : :
: : : Hi there! You may want to check public records in the area that you are investigating. Most states make you file for building permits before you put up houses etc. Many states make you submit a blue Print of the structure. At least they use to. You may be able to find much of what you want as a matter of public record.

: : : Good luck and be safe!

: : If any person wants to know about dudly town .It is a town that has been haunted since the 1800 when all the people have been kild in 1800

Ghosttowns.com
11-14-2002, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by ZAOUL

Ghosttowns.com
11-14-2002, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by ZAOUL

: : : : I am looking for maps new and old maps of all of the know hunted places in New England. If it is a building I would like maps inside and out of each building if any one has any of all of this thing please e-Mail me asap

: : : : P.S
: : : : If anyone have any Info on Dudly Town Connecticut please e-mail with any Info you may have asap please

:
: STAY OUT OF DUDLY TOWN!

Ghosttowns.com
04-11-2003, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by NyQuesha

: : : i wanted to know if the hstillwell hotel in los angeles is hunted by ghost or what. I am verry inteeeeerested in hunted places

Meatball2004
05-20-2006, 08:31 PM
I lived in Fitchburg briefly, and something about it creeps me out to no end. I would frequently suffer panic attacks when returning there from school or work. I wonder what causes this: did something happen there?
Then again, when I lived there I had an abusive roommate, so I wonder if that could be a factor, but I'm not so sure. I lived with this same person in Waltham before moving to Fitchburg, but Waltham doesn't have the same effect on me by a longshot.

Originally posted by James

: There is a lot of haunted areas in Fitchburg, MA, one place is an abandoned house that people clame is haunted, another place is a house where a man clamed to see gousts and killed himself because he couldn't take it anymore... but I've lived here my whose life and never seen anything (exsept when I went looking for it): : I am looking for maps new and old maps of all of the know haunted places in New England. If it is a building I would like maps inside and out of each building if any one has any of all of this thing please e-Mail me asap