PDA

View Full Version : Rock throwing house in Tombstone

Ghosttowns.com
04-18-2002, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Angel

: Can anyone give me any info on the rock throwing house in Tombstone. I need to find out when this started and who is doing the haunting. I had heard that it is a litle girl, Can anyone help!

Ghosttowns.com
04-19-2002, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Coach Bodie

: Where did you hear this?

: : Can anyone give me any info on the rock throwing house in Tombstone. I need to find out when this started and who is doing the haunting. I had heard that it is a litle girl, Can anyone help!

pattijo
01-18-2007, 10:33 AM
I believe you are talking about the world famous clown who passed away on November 29, 2006, Emmett Kelly, Jr's home in Tombstone. Apparently there is a ghost who throws rocks and has done so for amny years and in front of many witnesses. I am not sure where you can learn more about it...but this may help....good luck and let us know if you learn anything....Patti Jo....x-Tombstone resident

brian10x
01-19-2007, 04:25 AM
I believe you are talking about the world famous clown who passed away on November 29, 2006, Emmett Kelly, Jr's home in Tombstone. Apparently there is a ghost who throws rocks and has done so for amny years and in front of many witnesses. I am not sure where you can learn more about it...but this may help....good luck and let us know if you learn anything....Patti Jo....x-Tombstone resident

I'd like to know more if you don't mind. I live in Tucson, and I'd like to investigate this.

There's nothing I like better than combining ghost town exploring and paranormal activity!

45-70Ranger
02-25-2007, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Angel

: Can anyone give me any info on the rock throwing house in Tombstone. I need to find out when this started and who is doing the haunting. I had heard that it is a litle girl, Can anyone help!

Hello Angel:D
You might check out the clantongang.com.
Terry "Ike" Clanton, told of a similar story at his website.
Look for something like "ghost tails,weird happenings....".
Terry, did say where in Tombstone this happened.Was just someone he knew.
A "little girl" ? This remains to be the mystery.
OK, here it is: http://clantongang.com/oldwest/ghtsty_rock_house.html
Is this about the one ?