PDA

View Full Version : BEAUTIFUL OLD TOWNS

Ghosttowns.com
11-17-1998, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by ANGELA

: HI IM A GREAT BIG SUPER FAN OF OLD GHOST TOWNS FROM THE U.S.A BECAUSE THERE BEAUTIFUL AND NICE PLACES TO GO VISIT A LOT THERE COOL AND HAVE LOTS OF PAST HISTORY TOO THEME SOMETIMES MY MOM AND DAD DRIVE ON OLD ROADS BECAUSE THEY KNOW HOW MUST I LOVE OLD ROADS THAT ARE 2 LANERS THOSES ARE MY FAVORITE TO BE ON YES THEY ARE WHEN I SEE OLD PLACES I SAY PLEASE STOP STOP I WANT TO GET OUT THEY STOP THE VANE I RUSH OUT SO VERY HAPPY AND EXSIDEIDE I GO WOW I LOVE OLD MINES TOO THERES THIS OLD TOWN THAT I REALLY LOVE ITS CALLED SULTAN WASHINGTON STATE NEXT TO HWY 2 AN OLD CAFE DINER RESTAURANT CALLED THE DUTCH CUP RESTAURANT SENES 1948 ITS SUPER HIGHLY GHOSTLY VICTORIAN IN SIDE AT THE END OF THE SMALL TOWN ITS BLUE AND WHITE VERY OLD TOO ITS SARVING AS A RESTAURANT STILL AND FOR EVER YEP ITS A BIG PLACE HWY 2 HASE SUCH LOVELY RIVERS AND LAKES TO SEE AND VISIT ON THE WAY OVER THERES THE FAMOUS SKYKOHMISH RIVER PRETTY LONG AND WINDIE THE SULTAN IS PRETTY NEAT TOO ITS SELF THE DUTCH CUP IS NOT DUTCH VICTORIAN ITS VICTORIAN LIKE OLD FASHIONED IT FLOODED YEP 5 YEARS A GO MIDE 1993 WITH A FOOT OF WATER ITS PERFECTLY FINE NOW.