PDA

View Full Version : gd towns near Sierra Vista AZ.

Ghosttowns.com
11-18-1998, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Dai Tadych

: I am interested in really good ghost towns near Sierra Vista AZ. I will be traveling there in Feb. and wanted to add that to my "must do" list. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Ghosttowns.com
11-18-1998, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by highgrade gary

: the only 2 that appear to be nearby would be bisbee and tombstone. silver bell would be northwest of sierra vista and i'm not sure how far away from the book i have that mentions it. silverbell,bisbee and tombstone all are listed under the az listing. this page's webmasters are the experts on az. guess it depends on how far you want to drive

Ghosttowns.com
11-21-1998, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by Jim Bean

: Within a few miles of Sierra Vista you could spend weeks looking at ghost towns
: Charleston, cochise, courtland one of my favorites)Dos Cabesas, Dragoon, Dragoon Springs Stage Stop,
: Fairbank, Gleeson, Millville, Pearce, Watervale, Then not ghost towns but nice to look at.
: Brunckows Cabin, Ed Schieffelin's Monument. This is just a few. Cochise county is small
: and there are dozens more within just a few more miles and staying in Cochise county.

Ghosttowns.com
11-23-1998, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by steve in so az

: Dai - The chamber of commerce in sierra Vista has all the places and directions you need. Ask them. Steve in so az
: : I am interested in really good ghost towns near Sierra Vista AZ. I will be traveling there in Feb. and wanted to add that to my "must do" list. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Ghosttowns.com
07-28-2000, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by Lynette Avery

: Silver Bell is located approx. 45 miles southwest of Tucson.